Chapter 16

STORM NIGHT
AGE 17
GRADE 12
ANIMAL REPRESENTATION NEKO
HAS SHORT BLACK HAIR AND BRIGHT GREEN EYES. NICE BODY WITH BIG BOOBS AND BUTT
KIBA EX GIRLFRIEND
JUST IMAGINE BER BOOBS BIG OKAY

 NICE BODY WITH BIG BOOBS AND BUTT KIBA EX GIRLFRIENDJUST IMAGINE BER BOOBS BIG OKAY

NIKKO POV
Soon after being at hideout we were walking back to class. The hallways were empty just the both of us waling to our music class.

"Say Nikko don't tell no one about the hideout let's keep it between eachothers. Promise" he said while taking his pinkie out.

So he does pinky promises too huh.

I took out my pinky as well.

"Promise" I said with a close eye smile.

"Say don't you find it weird we both almost have the same markings on our cheeks" he said while tracing my whiskered fang marks on my right cheek.

I didn't feel anything ...

"Hai but look at Naruto he also has whiskered cheeks" I said.

"True haha" he said. Soon we made to music class. And the only guy there was Shino. Hm I guess he's back from his family trip.

"Hey Shino I see that you are back" said Kiba.

"Yeah we just had to pick up my sister from her foreign exchange school" he said while looking at me. He simply nodded. You see Shino send me follow request on instagram when we first met. I accepted it. Ever since then we've been texting. He's a friend who is with you through thick or thin. Those friends are special.

"Ohayo Shino" I said while smiling at him.

Kiba looked at us confused though.

"Care to explain" he said feeling left out.

We told him everything once he was finished he took his phone out and gave it to me.

I had a confused look on my face.

"Put your phone number and any social media you have " he said smiling at me .

I giggled and did as he said.

Then I gave him my phone and he did the same.

Then we sit down since class was about to begin.

"Say Shino you taking music too" I asked.

"No just a teacher assistant " he said.

Lucky...

I was about to sit next
to Kiba until this one girl pushed me and sat there.

Kiba immediately got up and shot daggers at her.

"Hey what the heck Storm" yelled Kiba as he helped me up.

"What can't I sit next to my boyfriend " she said emphasing the word boyfriend.

Boyfriend....

I knew Kiba was like the others...especially him...

But what he said next made me doubt my opinion of him.

"No we are not together Storm besides our relationship just didn't work out. Now get up cause Nikko was sitting there." He said while holding my hand.

And this girl Storm seemed to noticed.
She eyed me up and down. Then she got up and bumped into me before sitting back down in the back next to some other girl.

I looked back and got a good look of her. She had short black hair and such beautiful green eyes. She was also a Neko like me. And now her body was nice she had big boob's and curves here and there. She was quite the gal I must say. Reason why Kiba went out with her.

Once the door opens I return my gaze back to the front of the class to see principle Tsunade here.

"Hello class I shall be your sensei foe music" she said while sitting down. We were all shocked.

"Now now shocker huh, but I want to teach too so now let's begin" she said while smiling at us.

We all smiled and nodded.

"Okay now for the class you will be singing either individually or in pairs. If you know how to play an instrument you may use JK as well. Now to decided whether the first assignment to be in pairs on individual" she said while eyeing us. She then began to count. She smiled.

"I think pairs should be interesting." She said.

"Now your partners will be those sitting next to you and I will assigned the song." She said while calling one by one up.

Kiba and I didn't talk. It was awkward you can say.

Then soon Tsunade sensei called us.

"You guys will be singing Close by Nick Jonas and Tove Lo" she said while handling the lyrics to us.

I really didn't want to sing this song with Kiba like no no no no its not that I can't sing it's just the meaning behind the song. It's about a being in a relationship where space doesn't matter. That the closer they are the more in love they truly are to eachothers.

I noticed Kiba was smirking at me.

"Well you guys are dismissed." She said.

I quickly grabbed my things and head out. Leaving Kiba behind. I was mad. I noticed that my next class was English. Great. I don't know where to got. Then I noticed Sauske and Sakura. THey have English with me.

"Sakura Chan Sauske Chan" I yelled at them. Soon I ran up to them and made it.

"Ohayo Nikko " they both said.

"Ohayo could you show me the way to English please since we have that class together" I said.

"Yeah no problem. " Sakura said. Then soon we walked to English class.