Chapter 4

Soon I made my way to the auditorium and let me say this it huge. There was even a level 2 floor if we don't fit. The stage was quite big as well. Filled win lights for when a show was to begin. Soon I found a seat in the 3rd row. And slowly more and more people came inside.

Out of no where I heard Blondie again. I turned around to notice he was accompany by more people. A girl with pink hair. Then another who had dark hair but such cute lavender eyes. A guy who had these fang marks like mine. Weird... but they were full. Not whiskered. A guy who had a pineapple hair style. A fat guy who was eating alot. A girl with long blonde hair. And finally a guy with Raven colored hair.

I turned back around and waited for the orientation to start.

Soon after like 5 minutes it begun. This lady with quite huge breast came out wearing a black dress. Her blonde hair was tied into to low tails behind her back. She smiled warmly and begins her speech.

"Good morning students and welcome to Konoha high school. As you know I am your principal Tsunade. Here not only will you learn the basic of school but also how to cope with your animal representation. Not only that but also how to undo the curse you were possessed with. Now here on campus you are allowed to be free. By that I mean you don't have to hide your animal representation if you have one of course. When it come to your curse I recommend you keep that to yourself. So no pressuring on the new students or returning students got that. During the day you will have your regular 5 classes required from high school. School ends around 3 and the night classes won't begin till 8 so you have enough time to do your things. Now for the night classes you will only have 3 this semester and 3 the next. But the night classes are only twice a week. So you won't have too much to do. Now uniform is required here on campus during the day and night classes. Each student should have them because we distribute them into each dorm. Now off you go to your things and getting to campus because classes begin tomorrow." She said then left.

Soon everyone got up to go the dorms and see who their new roommates are and what not.

It was crowed so I waited for a while. Soon I began to make my leave. And walked to the girls dorm. I just hope my roommate isn't mean. That lady with the ruby eyes did say that her name was Hyuga Hinata.

I smiled to myself maybe it isn't so bad.