Chapter 2

MIMI HATAKE

LONG BROWN HAIR AND HAZEL COLORED EYES

RED WHISKERED FANG  MARKS

NIKKO MOM

KAKASHI WIFE

During the drive Temari was helping me fill out the paper work.

Name:Nikko Hatake
Age:17
Grade:12
Sex:F
Animal Representation:Neko
Curse:Immortality
Age of Oath:15
Oath:Never falling in love again

"Hm I see that you already finished. " said my sister Temari while eyeing my paper work.

"Yeah...." I said while looking at it one more time.

"I just hope I'm not the only Neko." I  said while playing with my hair.

"Hm maybe not cause to my research it's usually a dog, cat, fox, bunny, or nothing. Just depends on your oath I guess" said Kankuro.

"Hm...I wonder if I'm the only one with the immortality curse." I said. Which I know the answer to...

"You are Nikko, that's another reason why you are going to Konoha High School. They want to know why you got the curse of being immortal. " said my brother Garra.

It may sound wonderful to be immortal but if you actually think about it...you are going to be alone forever. Since no one else is like you...I am still growing and getting my curves here and there but once I am 18 my curse makes me stop aging. I will technically be 18 forever alone since my siblings aren't immortal...

I simply sigh and plugged in my earphones and started listening to music.

MEANWHILE AT THE LEAF VILLAGE

KAKASHI POV

"Mimi come on we are going to be late for the orientation." I said. While i was adjusting my black tie on my white button up shirt. I grabbed my mask and covered my face, except for my two eyes of course. 

"Im coming its just i cant zip up my dress can you do it for me please" i heard her yelled while she was walking down the stairs holding her dress.

I chuckled. "Let me see sweet heart" I said while i grabbed her zipper and zipped her black dress that just fit her curves perfectly. While her long brown hair was curled. She look stunning.

"There beautiful.." I said while I noticed her looking at her self in the mirror with a sad smile.

"Whats wrong" I asked starting to have an idea what the answer may be.

"How would Nikko look right now...she should be 17 right now...Is she more outgoing like me or more quiet but yet observant like you. Does she have my kind heart to help others...." she said.

I simply sigh, its been 12 years ever since our little sunflower was stolen from us. We nicknamed her sunflower because she would always smile whenever she would see a sunflower. She was also best friends with Naruto, our neighbor who we tend to look out for since his parents got into a car accident when he was 10 years old. 

"We will find her Mimi, dont worry. Besides she is quite a unique girl, Since she has my silver hair and your beautiful fang marks from birth. Also those mesmerizing hazel eyes, we will find our precious sunflower just you wait. " I said while giving her a peck on the lips and hugging her.

Soon we got ready and left to the school orienation.

After all I am the English teacher during the day but at night I am the self defense sensei.

And Mimi is the nurse at the school during the day, but at night she is the medical procedure sensei.   

BACK TO NIKKO POV

"Wow who would of thought Leaf Village was so green..." said Kankuro.

I started to laugh. But to be honest he is right, the Leaf Village is quite the view. Full of trees and nature. While the Sna Village is more of a desert like place. But that is where my home is and I learned to love my home. It warm and always full of sunshine. But once night falls the starts come to life...

"Well we are here" said my brother Garra.

I look out the window to see a huge school surrounded by a giant gated fence.

With a huge fancy lettering in the front gate saying 'KONOHA HIGH SCHOOL'....