Chapter 23

NIKKO POV

Once inside the classroom I noticed Hinata, Sakura, and Ino. I immediately went up to their table and sat down with Kibo by my side.

"Ohayo guys" i said.

"Ohayo" each and every one of them said.

"I see you have a ninken partner" says Sakura chan

"Hm yeah her name is KIbo" i introduce her to everyone. Kibo simply bowed her head and lay back down.

Soon Tsunade and Mimi sensei walked in. "Hello as you see I am going to be quite involved teaching this school year. Well I am going to be your medical sensei and well as Mimi so shall we begin" she said as she eyed her students. There were only 10 of us in total. All females. Weird

Soon Mimi sensei began to put dead fishes in front of each and every one of us.

"As you can see there are only women in here. It seems that The Shadow only granted the healing ability to women. Well we will begin by concentrating all your energy into your hands. You will see a green glow from your hands. Now Try to revive the fish" says Tsunade sama.

WHAT?!

Okay calm down Nikko ...you can do this...

I began to observe Sakura and Ino. Sakura seems to control her chakra which Tsunade later called the energy we are using, quite well. Ino has a bit trouble, she is using too much.

As for Hinata she is gentle and uses it quite well but not enough.

I began to concentrate and tried to heal the fish. My hands glowed in a shade of green. Soon the fish revived. Along with Sakura and later on Ino and Hinata.

"Great job you guys, well on controlling the chakra Sakura and Nikko" said Mimi sensie.

"Arigato" we both said smiling.

Soon Tsunade dismissed us and gave us notes and readings to do.

Then we made our way to the Defense class.

We went to the lockers so we can put our stuff inside. Yes we will fight in lit uniforms they at made for that actually....I guess...whatever

Soon we all made it to defense class. Girls on one side while the guys where on the other. Soon our senseis came out.

Kakashi sensei
And
Guy sensei

"Well let's get this started shall we. " says Kakashi sensei.

"Yes let the power of youth fill each and every one of you" yells guys sensei.

Okay they seem quite the opposite....

Soon Kakashi brought out a chalk board with all our names on it.

"To see how you are capable of today you shall fight against someone. Female vs female today. Same goes for male. Then tomorrow we shall mix it up by female vs. Male. " says Kakashi sensei.

So we are going to have to fight against eachother...

"You guys are only aloud to fight hand to hand combat with a weapon, so no elemental jutsu, ninken partners, and etc." He says.

Soon Kakashi began calling names. I noticed my name was in the middle so it's going to be a while....

I was even paying attention. I was too busy remembering my past...

Flashback

"Leave me alone" I yelled at the two boys who were bullying me at the orphanage. I was 7 at that time.