Chapter 31

GAARA POV
Once Tsunade said that Nikko was in a bad situation I just hung up and called for Temari and Kankuro. Took the first train to Konoha and got there in no time.

Once there we made our way in the hallway to the office. Not before bumping into some teachers. But what caught us off guard was the lady. She looked exactly like Nikko. Except for the hair. It looked more like the man next to her. Then I immediately knew who they were.

"Gomen you must be Mr and Mrs Hatake" I said while looking at them.

"Oh don't worry about it and Yes we are" says Kakashi while holding his wife hand.

"So my assumptions are true. You are Nikko parents" I said out in the blue.

"Gaara..." says my sister Temari.
Kankuro just remain quite he never wanted me to find out Nikko parents. He was afraid of losing her. After all we been through.

"Yes...you must be her family right..." says Mimi.

"Hm yeah I'm Gaara her older brother from the orphanage." I said in a monotone voice.

"Temari her older sister " she says with a sad smile.

"..." Kankuro remained quiet until I look at him.

*sigh*

"Kankuro her older brother" he says finally.

"I see...I'm just happy my little girl made fine friends and family. " says Kakashi.

"And who are now considered our family if that's okay with you" says Mimi.

We were shocked by her response. We remained silent and smiled at her. Even Kankuro accepted this...

Soon we all made our way to the office. But Mimi and Kakashi had to stop by his classroom and get a sub.

We walked in and notice Nikko on the sofa with a blonde whiskered boy.

He seemed worried. Must be one of her new friends...I smiled but a small one.

We sat down as Tsunade told us what is wrong with Nikko. But in a low voice so they wouldn't hear.

"I was confirmed by the Shadow himself that Nikko does not only contain a rare curse of immortality but as well...a demon wolf sealed into her. Since she can't control it she can let it control her. Also her feeling for love either to a special someone, friend, family it can also control her if one of them gets hurt. She has a animal partner since she can speak to wolf and dogs. It's known as the wolf of the moon. Her name is Kibo she is the good part of the yin yang while the wolf demon sealed into her isn't. So in a way Kibo and Nikko are connected in a sibling way. I would like if you guys can stay here to be closer to her. I will get you place with all expenses paid. She needs her family..." she finished off.

Temari was crying...
As for Kankuro he was tightening his fist to the point blood began to come out.

As for me I was holding in the tears daring to come out of my eyes. To the point a knot was forming in my throat that it hurt ...

Soon Nikko began to wake up she was breathing heavily until she calmed down and said she tempered something about her past.

THIRD POV
Everyone was shocked that Nikko remembered.

Kakashi and Mimi were happy to see her daughter remember something from her past...because soon she will remember them...

"Big brother Gaara, Kankuro, Temari...what are you guys doing here" Nikko asked while looking at everyone who was here.

Jiraiya
Guren
Kakashi
Mimi
Shizune
Naruto
Tsunade

"We need to tell you something. Both of you guys" Tsunade says while looking at Naruto and Nikko.