Chapter 5

"Room 207...." I said to myself as I walked on the second floor of the girls dorm. And let me say this is was beautiful. On the first floor there were couches and a small snack stand. It was like a place to just chill and hang out.

"Ah room 207" I said excitedly as I reached the door. Soon I got my dorm key and opened it. As soon as I walked in I see a bunk bed and two small tables to do homework. With a large window with the view of the fountain and Sakura trees in front kg the school. And another door which I believe leads to the bathroom.

"Ohayo, my name is Hyuga Hinata" I turned to the sound of voice and see the same girl that was with Blondie. She was wearing some black ripped jeans with a cute lavender crop top. Her long dark purplish hair was now tied into a pony tail. To be honest she looked cute especially with her lavender eyes. She smiled sweetly at me. Hm timid and shy. But sweet and friendly. I like her already

I smiled at her too.

"Ohayo my name is Hatake Nikko. I'm new here" I said while placing my bag down and closing the door.

"Your new well then once we get settled let me tour you around the school. Also I can introduce you my friends. " she said while clapping her hands together with a closed eye smiled.

"Hai" I say.

"Wait a minute did you say Hatake " she asked.

"Um yeah why" I said.

"It's just we have a teacher here who surname is also Hatake. By any chance..." she said while studying my features.

"Oh no ...you see I'm an orphanage I live with my three siblings in the sand village. " I said.

"Oh never mind then. So did you have an animal representation" she asked.

"Oh yeah I'm a neko" I said while taking my beanie off and revealing my tail.

"Hm I see..." she aid while looking sad.

"Do you have one" I asked.

"Yeah I actually do I'm a bunny but my tail is hidden in my jeans but my ears aren't. But if I put them in a pony tail they hide in my hair" she said agile undoing her hair. And it was true she had cute dark purplish bunny ears.

"They kinda cute" I said while smiling while she blushed.

I started to giggle.

"Well then why don't we start fixing our dorm shall we. Do you want top or bottom" I asked.

"Bottom please I'm scare did I might fall." She said while imaging it.

"No problem " I said with a smile.

TIME SKIPEEEEE

After like an hour we got everything settled down. And let me say it was amazing. We have so much in common. We both love sublime, Coldplay ,onerepublic ,ed sheeran , arctic monkeys, and anime.

Also her favorite color is lavender and mine night blue. So you can distinguish our belongings.

"Say Hinata Chan don't you think these uniform skirts and a little too short." I said while looking at the uniforms for day and night which are different colors.

"Yeah I agree they got shorter this year. Hm I wonder who was in charge of ordering them this year." She asked her self.

(*cough* Pervy sage * cough*)

Soon Hinata phone started to ring.
She saw who it was and blushed like crazy.

"Ooooh~ someone has a crush~" I said.

"Nani we are just friends" she said while looking down. While her phone still was ringing.

"Hinata aren't you gonna answer." I said while giggling.

"Hai!" she said then answers the phone.

While I kept my self occupied fixing my collection of Magna.

"Nikko Chan come on, my friends are finished with their dorms. So I can introduce you to them." She said while grabbing my hand and beginning  to  walk out.

"Nani wait I need to hide my ears and tail " I said.

"But you don't have to here. No one will judge you besides my friends are nice." She said with a beard warming smile.

I dropped my beanie and left my ears and tail out.

"Okay let's go" I said. While we walked out and I locked the door.

Soon we left the dorms and headed to the fountain where the Sakura trees are at.

What Hinata said was true. Everyone here left themselves be free. I wasn't the only Neko here. There were also foxes and some dogs. Bunnies too.

I felt comfortable here....