Chapter 3

Soon we all got out of the car and headed to the main entrance once inside we notice a sign saying WELCOME BACK and another saying NEW STUDENTS.

"Well this way should be it right " said Kankuro.

Soon we see many tables with letters on them. SURNAME said a sign.

"To the H table we go now" I said mocking Kankuro who just pouted.

Soon as we were walking I heard this one dude screaming about ramen....

I look to the direction of the voice until I see this one Blondie with whiskered cheeks. He was wearing a black beanie and orange shirt. With some black skinny jeans and black vans. But what caught my attention was his blue ribbon. It was exactly like mine. His was tied on to his left hand. Just like me.....

"Nikko?!" I heard Temari yelled. Which brought me out of my thought.

"Yeah" I asked.

"Come on the orientation is about to start and we still need you to check in." She said.

"Hai" I said as I left. I wonder if I can become friends with Blondie.

"Hi welcome to Konoha High School name please" said this quite beautiful women. She had long black hair and was wearing a very pretty dress that suit her body quite well. But what caught me was her unique eye color. They were red, well more like a Ruby.

"Hatake Nikko" I said while smiling at her.

She stiffen at my name and saw me. She studied my feature before returning to her paper work smiling. Weird...

"Ah yes here you are. Your dorm room number is 207 and your roommate is going to be Hyuga Hinata. A returning  student here. Also here are your classes during the day and night and dorm key. And your weekly allowance. Please spend it well and if you need more you will have to get a job. " she said with a warm smile.

"Arigato" I said while walking away.

"Well it seems we part ways here. Please be good Nikko. And don't get into trouble. If you need anything please call us." Said my big brother Garra.

"Hai I promise " I said with a smile. Soon they all hugged me as they left to the car to return to the Sand Village.

After I saw them disappeared I received a text on my phone. I grabbed it to see that it was one from each.

I'm going to miss you kitty please be good. And always smile too. Kankuro

Please behave and meet new people. Be open and don't let your past hurt your future Temari

I'm going to miss you little sunshine please make friends and maybe a new lover. Don't let that stupid guy ruin you now in the present. He isn't here anymore he is history. Garra

I smiled at the text messages and replied to each of them. And soon I began to make my way to the Auditorium since the orientation is about to start.

New year New me
Believe it *smiling*