Chapter 35

THIRD POV

Everyone was having a great time with their friends on best friends day, but Kiba he just couldnt get his mind off of that guy whom was carrying Nikko. And also thinking of what Storm had told him...

KIBA POV

Right now our squad was at the nearby aquarium watching the unique colored fished. Naruto wouldnt shut up about an orange one he saw and that the blue one was Sauske. 

I was having a good time just that...I couldnt get that image off my mind. I decided to look though Nikko profile and maybe see a picture of them. As I skimmed through I saw them, the three of them. Nikko in the middle and the two guy on each side of her. They were all hugging eachother. Nikko and the brown haired boy were wearing Dessert High soccer uniform. While the white hair guy was wearing regular clothes. Hmm must of been one of her games. She was smiling like crazy with them in the picture. The text says 'best game ever'

Now there was another one only of her and the white hair guy. He gave her a kissed on the forehead. The text says 'can never get enough of you' 

I noticed a comment but decided not to read it. I was mad why didnt Nikko tell me. Like what the fuck. 

"Hey guys Nikko texted me she says to meet her at the ice rank. That she wants to introduce people to us" Hinata says while dragging a sad Naruto because he didnt want to say goodbye to the fish he named Ramen...

NIKKO POV

BEST DAY EVER!!!!

"Gosh im stuffed I have no idea how you two can eat so much" says Ben while looking at Suigetsu, Kankuro and me eat the rest of our meat from BBQ.

"Right sometimes i wonder how NIkko is so skinny" added temari.

"Say Nikko we should get going to meet your friends at the ice rank" says big brother Gaara.

"Okay Nii-san" I say while we all payed and left to the ice rank.

THIRD POV

Everyone was at the ice rank and it was empty like always since its not so special at the leaf village. As for Nikko it was one of her most favorite places now in Konoha. Everyone got their skates and met up at the rings. 

"Ohayo guys I want you to meet my family and friends from the Sand Village" Nikko says. "These are my siblings Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari." She says while pointing them out.

Shika seemed uninterested until his eyes landed on Temari. Temari smirked while Shika blushed. 

Everyone one nodded and said Hi, everything was going smoothly until Kiba noticed Suigetsu and he began to growl. 

"And I want you guys to meet Benny my best friend and Suigetsu my-

"Boyfriend" says a angry Kiba making everyone wonder why he said that

"Nani Kiba what are you talking about" Nikko said feeling confused and anger because Kiba doesnt know who she truly is.

"Dont lie I saw how he carried you and called you by cute nickname kitty. and your insta photo with the text cant get enough of you" says Kiba while his fist began to tighten.

Nikko became quiet and sad. Kiba doubted her and what right does he have. Why does he care anyway.

"Kiba next time ask me before you go into assumption. Suigetsu is my cousin you baka" she says while skating out of the ring. And walking out with Naruto following behind her. Benny and Suigetsu were also going but Gaara stopped them, understanding that Naruto can be trusted. Everyone decided to leave and go back to school. To let things cool down. Except Kiba, Suigetsu, and Benny. Temari left with Shika, and Gaara and Kankuro left together back home. 

Kiba remained silent. 

Suigetsu takes this as an opportunity to talk to him. "So you are Kiba Inuzuka, whom Nikko doesnt shut up about. " he says while smirking. 

"Suigetsu" says a sternly Benny.

"What he made Kitty sad, besides what she said was right he should ask before talking shit" he says while man dogging Kiba.

"Gomen I just-

"You should say sorry to Nikko, not us" Benny says while looking at Kiba. 

"Lets try this again. Im Benny Nikko best friend" says Benny while smiling at Kiba. Kiba smiled then looked at Suigetsu whom simply crossed his arms. 

Benny punched him. "Fine" he says while looking at Kiba. "Suigetsu Nikko cousin from mother side we just figured that out until today. " he says. Kiba seemed confused and Suigetsu began to explain. 

FLASHBACK

"Nice to meet you but did you say Suigetsu.." Mimi aksed.

"Yes mam but why" Suigetsu asked. "Your mother was my step sister so technically your my nephew and Nikko your cousin."

ENDFLASHBACK

"Oh and that picture of us on inst look in the comment. " He says while smirking.

Kiba got his phone out and looked at it again. The comment said Of course you can't we are like the best of friends, we are the three best friends anyone can ever have

Kiba thought that he is so fucken stupid. 

"You owe someone an apology" Benny says smirking. "Hai Hai" Kiba says and skates out.

Once he outs he makes a run towards where Nikko left with Naruto.

"Do you think he will heal her stoned heart" Benny says while thinking about them being together.

"And make her believe in love again and that not all are the same" he finished.

"Maybe...we are just gonna have to wait and see. Come on lets get out of here and say goodbye. Our train is going leave in midnight" Suigetsu said.

"Hai" benny said as both of them made their out and walked to the school to wait for Nikko and say goodbye until next time.