Chapter 33

NIKKO POV

I closed my eyes and felt myself falling asleep by the cool breeze as i lay down at the park. And slowly i drifted to sleep. 

"Papa what you reading...are you reading your pervy books from uncle Jiraiya again....mommy doesn't like it you know" little me says at the white haired man whose face I cant see again. This flashback again huh....it is quite funny though

SMACK

"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT THOSE BOOKSSS!!! I DONT LIKE YOU READING THEM IN FRONT OF NIKKO" my mother yelled whose face I couldn't see as well. I was beggining to walk out the door until another flashback came from it.

"Happy Birthday Nikko" yelled little Naruto...huh this is new....

"Thanks Naruto I'm finally five years old just like you" little me yelled. I noticed Naruto parents...His father had blonde hair just like him and these beautiful ocean blue eyes...His mother on the other hand she was quite outgoing just like Naruto...she had lovely red flowing hair and dark blue eyes as well. I was able to see them....if I am able to see faces then!?!?!?!?!

"Happy Birthday Sunflower!" yelled a couple....

I turned to the source of noise and saw

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

them...for the first time...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my.....parents face....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was Mimi and Kakashi sensei....all along they been my parents....so close to me.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I began to cry I couldnt control my tears...."Mom....Dad...."  I whispered with happiness.

But soon these men barged in and grabbed me. "Everyone on the floor or the girl dies" he yelled. So I was stolen in my birthday huh...

Everyone remained calm until my dad and Naruto dad charged at the guy who had me while my mom and Naruto mom were beside Naruto.

My dad grabbed me back until three more men came in and knocked them out. 

"DADDY!!!!"I yelled until I was put into a van and knocked out...."She will be worth alot due to her unique hair color and red whiskers ahaha " then I woke up.

"Nikko wake up you okay its almost curfew time" says Shikamaru while shaking me...

"Are you okay" he said while wipping a tear from my left eye....Im still crying huh...but yet I smiled...

"Hm yeah arigato Shika..." I said while smiling...I finally knew who my parents are, where I am from and my past in general....thank you...

"Staring at the clouds huh...watching them can actually soothe your mind and make you remember things you thought you never did.."Shika says..

"yeah..."I said while we decided to head back to our jobs to change and go to school before curfew...

We said our goodbyes and walked our different ways...

Once inside the cafe shop Mimi se- I mean my mom...charged at me and hugged me "I was so worried where were you..." she says with tears in her eyes

"At the park dont worry I was fine....m-mom"I managed to say with tears in my eyes. Her eyes widened and she began to cry with a huge smile

"You remembered...Kakashi she rememebrs us!!!" She yelled. Soon my dad ran up to me and hugged me. "Im so glad...now I promise no one is taking you away from us." 

"Nikko are you okay" yelled Kiba while walking out of the kitchen. "Hm yeah Im fine now arigato...much better" I say while holding my parents hands...He noticed and smiled. Understanding me.

NARUTO POV

"Say Dobe do you think Nikko finally knows the truth.."asked Sauske.

For some weird reason I felt a weird tug in my  heart...I smiled"Hm yeah i think so"I said smiling like an idiot.

Sauske smirked as we waited outside the bookstore waiting for Hinata chan to close up. "Thanks for waiting guys..."she said while we simply nodded. I grabbed her hand as we continued our walk back to school. What a day..