Chapter 27

NIKKO POV

The day finally ended and there was no night classes today so I decided to make my way to my dorm. Until a certain blondie was in my way.

Naruto to be exact he was hesitating whether or not to knock on my dorm room. 

"May I help you Uzumaki" I say in a fake teachers voice he immediately jumped and yelped. I was laughing my ass off.

"Ha ha ha very funny Nikko" he said while he pouted. Soon I regain my from my laughter and smiled at him.

"Okay Im serious now why are you standing here deciding whether to knock or not. " I say while taking my keys out.

"I want to ask Hinata out to the masquerade ball. But I feel like she is going to reject me" he says with a sad smile. 

"Ask her" I say out of the blue which shocked him. He got so happy that even his tail was wagging like crazy. I giggled.

"Really?! I mean do you think she will say yes" he asked while shaking me rigorously. 

"Yes she will believe it" I say with a huge smile.

"Ready" I asked. He smiled and breathed in to prepare himself. I opened the door to reveal a reading Hinata on the bed.

"Ohayo Hinata Chan I brought a visitor. Naruto" and with that she immediately jumped from her bed falling off in the process. 

"You okay..."I asked a blushing Hinata. She only nodded while I helped her up.

"Ohayo Hinata chan i wanted to ask you something. " Naruto said while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Y-yes naruto kun" says Hinata while twiddling with her fingers.

"Do you want to go to the masquerade ball with me.."he asked while smiling at her hoping for a yes. Which was gonna happen of coarse.

"I would l-love to naruto kun" says a very extremely blushing Hinata. Soon Naruto hugged Hinata and ran outside screaming that he had a date with the most beautiful girl ever at school.

"See that wasnt so bad Hinata" I say while smiling at her. 

Soon she smiled at me but fainted in the process. "I stand corrected..."i said while smiling and putting her into bed. 

Soon I began doing homework. Wonder what Kiba is doing...

KIBA POV

I was walking into the guys dorm until my ears caught a screaming Naruto.

"Hey foxy whats got you all hyped up" I asked while putting my hands into my pockets.

"Hinata is my date to the masquerade ball!!" he yelled while running off again. 

That got me thinking... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I NEED TO ASK NIKKO BEFORE SOME OTHER GUY DOES!!!

But how I need to talk to the guys. They are probably in Sauske and Naruto dorm. I walked my way to their dorm. I opened it to only reveal them. 

"Ohayo guys I need some advice..." I say while walking in and closing the door behind me.

"Let me guess involves Nikko" Sauske says I was shocked by his answer. 

"NANI How did you know" I said while shaking him.

"Coincidence...now you want to ask her to the masquerade ball. Am I correct?" he said while eyeing me.  

I nodded.

"Okay just ask her no big deal." He says.

"What if i mess up" I said.

"Naruto was able to ask Hinata Im pretty sure you can if this dobe was able to" he said while we eyed a daydreaming naruto in his bed. 

I nodded and Thanked him while walking out. Wonder what Nikko is up to right now.

NIKKO POV

Finally done with homework. I jumped into the bean bag that we have and opened my phone. 

I got a message from a random number weird...

??-Guess who 

N-no i cant guess who is this

Suigetsu- Its me Suigetsu :)Finally got a phone

N-Awesome now we can text

S- I know :D

N-wait up let me get Ben into a group chat with us.

N- Ben come join our group chat Nikko and Suigetsu

B- Hey guys whats up water boy over here finally got a phone 

S- yes and just because Im in the swim team doesnt get u to call me water boy

B- okay okay so whats up sunflower

N- well at my school there is going to be a best friend day and I wanted you guys to come. ^-^

B- Im down when is it?

S- Yeah road trip to the leaf village and will you be able to get off campus?

N- YESS and its this week on friday. Please say you guys can come!!

B- You bet thats a promise

S- Hell yeah see you on friday Kitty

N-Okay guys see you then bye

B-Bye

S-lates

Soon I was so happy to see my friends again. It was peaceful for next few minutes. Hinata finally woke up and continued reading. Until two girls barged into our dorm.

A pinknette to be exact with a blonde next to her. Sakura and Ino...

"WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING FOR THE MASQUERADE BALL!!!" they yelled.

Oh no...

Hinata and I looked at eachother with shock faces. 

"AND FOR MY HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!" yelled Ino. 

Oh god...