Chapter 11

KAKASHI POV
It was the first day of school. And Kurenai wanted me to go early since she had something important to tell me.

I was walking to the main office and saw her.

Once she saw me she ran up to me.

"Kakashi she is here, she is alive" she said in a whisper but yet happy tone.

She's here...
Nikko...

"Are you sure Kurenai. Is she Nikko." I asked while not bringing my hopes up so high.

"Yes look her chart. Look at her profile picture" she said while handing me her charts to see.

I opened them to reveal a photo of her and her information.

Once I saw the photo I realized that it was my precious sunflower.

She had long silver hair just like me. Her mother's whiskered fang marks and honey brown eyes. It was Nikko.

Then I looked at the information.

Name Nikko Hatake.
Age 17
Home Village The Sand Village
Mom None
Dad None
Other Orphan
Siblings Kankuro Garra Temari
Animal Representation Neko
Curse Immortality
Oath To never fall in love again.

Once I fished reading her profile I knew it was my Nikko. And that she made an oath with the shadow. But why what made her to not fall in love again. More like who did this to her...

"Kakashi you got to tell Mimi but don't come out all at once to her. It may be too much. Try getting close to her first. And maybe ask Naruto for help since they were best of friends almost like siblings." Kurenai said while bringing me out of my thoughts. I simply nodded and thank her.

Oh my god Mimi will be so happy. I got to tell her now before school starts. And Kurenai is right. I need to calm down and take it slow. And ask Naruto for help.

Soon I ran all the way to the nurses office.

"Mimi where are you" I said while barging in.

"I'm in here in room one why what's the rush" she asked while walking out with a folded blanket in her cute nurse outfit. Snap out of it Kakashi right now is not the moment.

"She is here Mimi our Nikko is here at this school. Look at her profile." I said while showing her the profile.

She was so happy but once she read the profile she became sad. And I know why. Nikko must of had a hard past but it seems she has these siblings whom she sees as family from the orphanage sheer she is from which is the sand village. But also the Mimi is sad by the oath she made and curse she got.

"I want to see her Kakashi" Mimi said while wiping a tear away and smiling.

"Everything at its moment we got to go slow on her remember. She may not remember us we got to find a way to connect with her. Get close to her and becomes friends first." I said while holding her soft hand.

"Hai " she said smiling and looking down at the small profile photo attached to the paper work.

"Our little sunflower is back Kakashi" Mimi said.

"Hai she is back and I'm not letting no one take her away from us ever again" I said.