Chapter 32

THIRD POV

After the whole school drama everything went back to normal, well just lets just say the atmosphere is calmer. Nikko is slowly recovering her lost memories and now remembered that Naruto is her best friends and brother from heart. But is kept between themselves for now and the staff members who were in the office during the incident. Now Kiba recovered from Sauske red eyes and searched for Nikko. Nikko explained what happened, well bend it a little saying it was just a mere fight that nothing happened. While knowing so well that nothing is the same for neither students, Naruto and Nikko will need to learn and live with their demons inside of them.They will begin their training on next Saturday with Guren and Jiraiya as their personal sensie. But for now this is only kept between them. 

Its after school and students are preparing to work or do homework. Since night classes are canceled until next week. Nikko and Kiba were preparing for their first day at the Sunflower Cafe.

Nikko was in the dorm with Hinata who was also getting ready for her first day at the bookstore.

They were ready to go until a knock came from the door. Nikko opened it to reveal Kiba. 

"Ready Kitty" he says with a huge grin. You simply nodded and wave goodbye to hinata chan.

Once you guys got to the entrance of the school you guys signed out and began making your way to the Sunflower Cafe, well Kiba since this is your first time exploring the village. 

"Its so beautiful here...."Nikko said while admiring the ever so green village.

"Really...I think its very ordinary and simple" Kiba says while looking around. "No...its beautiful, back where I am from its also beautiful full son bright sunny days with some wind. But here its so green full of many plants and especially sunflowers" She says while smiling.

"You really love sunflowers don't you" Kiba says giggling. "Hmm yeah they are my favorite flowers.." she says while they continued to walk. But with this new info Kiba had an idea on how to ask Nikko to the Masquerade ball.

Soon both students made it to the café and were greeted by Mimi and Kakashi sensei.

"Yo so ready for the first day as waiter and waitress" he says while he was making drinks in the back and Mimi was in charge of to go orders and cashier.

"Yeah" both students says enthusiastic.

"Alright go into the changing room to change into your uniform and sorry to say this but we only have one changing room but I made some modification" says a nervous Kakashi while rubbing the back of his neck.

Kiba and Nikko both shook their heads thinking Kakashi might of made some extra room or something until they got in their thoughts back fired.

"NANI ?!?!?!?! A freaken blanket between us" they yelled at him. He simply shook his head. Nikko was about to protest while Kiba was blushing madly..

"Well get ready because we have customers oh and dont worry about your ears and tails you guys can keep them out" he says before disappearing.

'great now im stuck changing infront of Kiba with a blanket as a shield..'thought Nikko

'oh man im am trying so hard not to blush damn it' thought Kiba

KIBA POV

"Let just get changed hurry Kiba come on" says Nikko while going on the other side of the blanket. I simply nodded while I began to take off my clothes and noticed Nikko did too. There was a little space under the blanket that her feet and ankles were visible. Maybe a little peek wouldn't kill me right...?