Chapter 8

NARUTO POV
I was making my way to the dorm since I took the long way to just process the return of Nikko.

"What took you so long dobe" asked Sauske, who was sitting on his bed on the bottom. Texting Sakura of course.

"Took the long way" I say while taking off my shirt and jeans and grabbing some shorts to sleep in.

"I see..." he said trailing off while going back to texting.

Soon I just got on top of the bunk bed and lay there. Thinking about Nikko. About my past. And about that's stupid oath that I regret so much. Soon I felt my eyes feel heavy and let sleep take over.

Flashback of Dream
I was a happy 10 year old living with both my parents. Until the accident happened. Apparently they got to a car accident and didn't survive.

When I got the news I was mad. I wanted to just be alone. I yelled at everyone to get out and just leave me alone.

Months passed and I didn't want to have this pain in my chest anymore. I just wanted it to go away. The pain of losing someone dear to you.

When I was 14 that was when I made the oath.

"Not only will I eliminate your emotional pain but all of it as well." The Shadow said.

"Why can't you just eliminate the feeling pain" I said.

"It's not that simple so do you take the oath or leave it " he said.

I was in thought. I touched my heart while tightening my shirt into my fist.

"Yes I never want to feel ever again" I said.

"Very well you will have an animal representation to go with it as well. With a curse of course. You will never fall in love. But of course if you wish to undo the curse just give me a call. But it always comes with a price." Once he was finished I was slashed by his shadow hand that went through my chest. Yes the pain went away but as well my other emotions as well.

That's when I blacked out.

After a while I felt myself on a soft bed. I open my eyes to see I was in a room that wasn't mine.

Soon the door opens.

"Oh I see you are awake Naruto" said my aunt Mimi.

So I'm in their house.

"Naruto do you know what you have done" said my uncle Kakashi while walking in as well.

That was when I remember everything.

I touched my head to feel my fox ears. And tail as well...

I began to cry....
But I felt no emotion from it...
Why did I make that stupid oath....

End of flash back of dream

I woke up in a jump. I felt my breathing became uneven. I calmed down while going back to bed.

I look to the side and check the time.
2:00 am

*sigh*

I should go back to sleep.