Chapter 22

THIRD POV
The gang all met up by the entrance.
While everyone was chitchatting. Nikko was looking at her schedule.

Defense class

"Hey didn't Tsunade say we had three classes." I asked out in the blue.

"Hm yeah but if you are new you will have to see her personally. Its hard to explain but she will help you" Sakura said.

Soon I heard Tsunade call for all the new student.

I waved to my friends as Tsunade guided us to a room. We all waited inside until we were called.

"Nikko Hatake " said Kurenai sensei.

I got up and followed her. I was met with many computers and wires once I walked inside the room.

I also noticed Tsunade and Mimi sensei.

"Don't be scared Nikko we are only gonna run some test. To see if you have any ability that was granted." Said Tsunade.

I had a confuse look on my face.

"You may have a curse but from our research abilities were granted to you. For instance elemental jutsu and/or ability to community with what other humans can't." Explained Tsunade.

Soon I got on to the bed and they began to scan and see what abilities I have.

"Hm she has a rare element, crystal user. And she is able to communicate with dogs/wolfs. So I will put you in a class that works with both elemental and communication. Also ability to heal." says Mimi sensei.

Soon I got my new schedule.

Elemental and communication.
Medical
Defense  

I got out and made my way to my first class. Room 105

Once inside I was met by only like a five students. 

Kiba

Naruto

Shino

Storm and I didn't know the other girl. But she was a friend of Storm so eh whatever. 

But what caught my attention were the animals next to them. 

Naruto had a fox with like nine tails, Kiba had a huge white dog, Shino had bugs, Storm had a cat that had a crest moon on the forehead.  The other girl had a dog kind of similar to Kiba just a bit smaller and it was black.

"Ohayo I am going to be your elemental sensei. My name is Guren" said a lady who had black hair tied into a pony tail with a dark green shirt. And black skinny jeans.

"And I am going to be your communication sensei. Hana" says a lady who looked like Kiba. She had the same markings as Kiba too. Also she had her soft brown hair tied back. With some two strands in the front. She was wearing a simple white shirt. With blue jeans on. 

"Ohayo Im Nikko Hatake" I say as I make my way to them.

"Well then Nikko why don't you walk up front to the class and tell us your elemental ability and communication to what animal or insect. "says Hana sensei. 

I nodded and walked up front to the class.

"I have crystal elemental ability. And I am able to speak to dogs/wolfs" I say smiling to my fellow classmates. 

"Well then why dont we get you a ninken partner. Come on class we are going to the cages" says Mimi sensei.

We all walked down and I saw so many cages with different animals inside. But the one that caught my eye was a black and white wolf that had a necklace and feather attached to its tail.