Infirmary

TWO WEEKS LATER

It has been two weeks since the meeting with their inner demons....which are now their friends.

Naruto has woken up already but is too weak to walk. They used up so much energy, to the point their bodies couldn't take it...

As for Nikko she still is asleep. Naruto has been worried about her...

Friends have come and visit them...especially Kiba....but they didn't know why it happen to them.

Mimi and Tsunade have been taking care of them nonstop. But what shocked Naruto the most was the attack from The Akatsuki.

Both medic professor explained to them about the attack and how they tried to get into the school. But due to the protective field all the teachers put they only went pass the first and second fields and there are five...

They didn't know their motives but they are preparing for anything so regular classes are canceled and only night classes are active....the dance and all other parties were canceled...

NIKKO POV

"If you want the feather come and get me...." he said.

He had mysterious white hair with glasses that reflected the light coming into the dark room...

"How can I find you!" I yelled.

"Oh here's a little hint... I'm part of the Akatsuki but you may also find me with My Lord...who will soon die" he said while smirking then disappearing into the dark.

"Wait come back!!! Come back!!!" I yelled.

That's when I jumped up from the dram that seemed so real. I noticed it was about to get dark.

The sun was setting...

I look around noticing I was in the school infirmary...next to the window with the view of the cherry blossom tree...

"Nikko chan you are finally awake" said Naruto who was also here next to me.

How long have I been asleep...

"How long have we been here..." i asked that's when he looked down and clenched his fist with the white blanket.

"Two weeks..." he said while my eyes widened...

That how much it took us just for one visit...and it cost us two weeks...

"But I'm glad you are fine now " he said with a huge smile that just made me smile.

He explained to me what happen and what has been going on with the school...

Later that might my mom and lady Tsunde came to check on us. We seem healthy and nothing is wrong with us...

My dad came to visit also my siblings...big brother Gaara seemed so worried. When he saw me he hugged me so tight while whispering how much he missed me...

Soon everyone left and Naruto and I fell asleep...

TIME SKIPPPYYY

It has been a month ever since the meeting with out demons...naruto and I have felt much better.

But what I can't get out my head is that damn dream.

I wanna find Luna feather to save her...

I explained to Hinata what was the reason and she promised to keep it a secret.

We have been training non stop. I have gotten quite better at my combat skills just like papa and big brother Gaara.

I have also been progressing in my medical assistance as well.

I also been quite good in combat fight with Kibo as well.

Reason for all my hard work and training extra hours is so I can the guy who appeared in my dreams...

If he is the Akatsuki then I must get stronger...

Right now it's morning and I am changing for combat classes.

"Nikko chan you have been training really hard are you okay" hinata asked me.

"Huh...oh yeah I just want to get stronger" I said while putting my shirt on. I'm wearing some black Nike spandex with a dark blue shirt. Along with my black vans.

"Please don't stress yourself out" she said. "Kiba has been worried...ever since that day you have been avoiding him...why" she asked.

I sigh and answered.

"I don't have time for boys I just want to get stronger..." I said. Did I forget to mention I can control my inner demon now. So can Naruto. The school also knows about us...they seem more afraid of us than before...except for our friends who have accepted us.

"Well whatever are your motives I shall always be by your side" she said which brought a smile to my face.

"Arigato hinata chan" I said while smiling at her.

Soon we packed up our things and headed out. Since night classes are only active we went to the night building.

As soon as we walked in we were called into the combat gym for a meeting by lady Tsunade.

"Alright students listen up!!! As you can see we are in major lockdown. After school jobs are out and so is leaving campus. Please don't stop drinking the meds we give every morning to keep your animal representation hidden for better protection." She says while waking up and down the giant gym then she came to a halt and sigh.

"Also I would like you guys to welcome a fellow student. Please be kind and welcome him with a smile." She said but it seemed she wasn't happy about this.

"Please welcome Ren Ru" that's when he walked in...my eyes widened at how the fuck he got into this damn school. Why...

How...

Once he walked up I noticed he was neko...

The first guy to be a neko....his ears and Tail were black...once his eyes set on mine I glared at him and looked away.

"Ohayo my name is Ren Ru...please to meet you" he said while bowing down.

Hinata looked at me and frowned. I sigh and smiled signalling that I'll be fine.

Soon the meeting was finished and we all went our different routes to begin our day with night classes.