Chapter 19

NIKKO POV
Once inside the locker room I quickly got changed. My locker was in the 3rd row, most of the other girls were in the first. So I was glad to have the row all to myself.

I slowly got change into my black adidas joggers and into a black shirt that's not too tight nor loose. And I got my night blue gloves that had my lucky number on it which was 9. Yes I AM Konoha high school new goalkeeper.

I let got of my French braid and tied it into a high ponytail. Its much more comfortable having my ear and tail out.

Now I was ready to play soccer.
Once I ran outside I noticed most of the girls were wearing very short black spandex shorts with black shirts. Seems I'm the only one wearing joggers. Whatever...

Soon I ran into the field. Some guys were already here, flirting with the girls. And the girls falling for those tricks. Hn. I just ignored them and got started by stretching. Until I noticed another girl doing the same. She was also wearing joggers like me except they were nike with a red shirt. I walked up to her.

"Ohayo my names Nikko mind if I stretched with you" I said while smiling at her. She had these cute brown eyes with these two buns tied onto each side of her head. She smiled at me.

"Yeah I dont mind. My names Tenten." she said giving me a closed eye smile.

Soon i sat next to her and began stretching my legs and thighs.

"Ive never seen you here before are you new?" she asked me.

"Hm yeah Im from the sand village. The high school that I assisted there was Dessert High School" I said while looking at her. Soon her eyes became wide.

"NO WAY!!! No wonder your name sounded familiar. You are Nikko, the top girl from the soccer team there, I heard so much about you. That no one has ever made a goal when you are goalkeeper. Please tell me you are trying out for the girls soccer team!" she yelled at me all excited.

I just rubbed the back of my neck all nervous. 

"Actually Im already in the team, my old school refered me and so they accepted me without tryouts. " I said while smiling at her. 

"Yesss" she yelled. "but wait, you will have to compete for the position of goalkeeper. " she said while eyeing me.

"why" i asked her.

"Because I dont know if you know Storm, but she has been our goalkeeper for like 2 years now. And from my perspective of how she plays she is pretty good." says Tenten while stretching her arms.  

"Hm yeah Ive met her already..." I said while stretching my legs.

"Yeah she was Kiba ex girlfriend. They were like the popular couple last year a school" she said "do you know Kiba" she asked.

"Yeah actually I have all my classes with him. " I said smiling.

"Well just be careful cause Storm never liked anyone being with her man. Even though they aren't going out Storm still tells all the girls that Kiba belongs to her." She said while looking at me.

*sigh* "either way I don't see Kiba like that just a friend. I don't want a boyfriend right now either way. What about you do you have a boyfriend. " I asked smiling at her.

She began to blushed.

"Uh. Um yeah his name is Neji Hyuga. Oh looked he is walking over right now to us" she said while waving at him.

Hyuga....Hinata has a brother?

Soon I turned around and saw Kiba, Neji I assume, Sauske and Naruto. Hm seems I won't be alone in soccer either.

"Hey I see you already met Nikko" Kiba said.

"Yeah can you believe it we have the top girl from Dessert High as our new goal keeper." Tenten yelled.

Everyone was shocked...
Except for Neji who I guessed already knew who I was.

"Yes I read your recommendation letter. Quite well if you ask me. Not a single goal has gotten passed you. Neji Hyuga." He said while smirking at me.

"Nikko Hatake" I said " by any chance are you related to Hinata." I asked.

"Ah yes we are cousins. " he said. I smiled.

"Soon we heard the coach yelled. And let me tell you this. He was quite weird. With bushy brows. Then next to him was like his mini version of him.

"Let get this tryouts started!!! Let the power of youth fill you !!!" He yelled.

"Yes Guy sensei " yelled the smaller version of him.

So Guy sensei is our coach for both boys and girls.

"Hey guys who this" said the mini version of Guy sensei.

"Nikko nice to meet you" I said.

"Lee nice to meet you too. " he said.

I was about to ask my friends what position they are until I heard Guy sensei yelled.

"Those trying out for Goalkeeper are up first. For the girls can I get Storm and Nikko. Guys well no one wants to go against Naruto." He said while setting up the goal.

I put my gloves on and got all fired up. I am the best goalkeeper. It's my favorite position so no one will beat me to it.

"Good luck Nikko I hope you get the spot." Said Tenten. Soon I made my way to the goal and got face to face with storm.

Everyone one else was on standby and watching.

"Hn be ready to lose " she said while smirking.

"As if, this yeah Konoha high school is getting a new goal keeper. " I said while smirking at her.

Let's see who is the best...