Chapter 39

Ren Ru

Ren Ru

I decided to change his eyes to blue and dark brown hair. He is Nikko ex. He can be clumsy and funny but can seem like a cold person when you just him without noticing him or getting to know him. He is caring and loving. Persistent and very impatient. Also can be possessiveness. And very jealous. Can't really express or explain what he is feeling. But yet is very sensitive when it comes to emotional situations especially when it comes to those who he cares for. 

THIRD POV

"Yeah...it was him...Ren Ru was the reason why I ended up like this..." Nikko said while smiling. "But yet I'm glad because I've met incredible people in my life. I gained my memories back. And I've made many more friends. Like you Hinata Chan" She said while smiling at her dandere friend.

"I'm glad" she said while shyly smiling. Soon both girls made it to school as their animal representation came back. But without noticing that a certain sky blue eyed person followed them to their school. Shocked by what he has seen. Revealing him the reason why Nikko switch schools and changed...but why?

Soon he left wondering how he can get into the school...to attend...

EARLIER THAT DAY WITH THE GUYS

"Hey we have to go shopping for halloween costumes" says an angry Naruto. "I mean we have our outfits for the ball quite easy for us" he says while pouting. The guys are chilling in Kiba and Shino dorm room. Deciding what to be for halloween.

SAI POV

I was deciding on what to be until I received a text from Ino. Get Kiba to be the mad hatter nikko is goin to be alice lol okay 

I smiled and had an idea. "Hey guys why dont we choose a costume for eachother. Everyone put their name in a hat and whoever you get choose the costume for that person."I say while making my fake smile and closed eyes.

"GREAT IDEA SAI" Naruto yelled. 

THIRD POV

All the guys put their name and began. But before picking out the names Sai send a the same text to evereyone except Kiba explaing that he has to be the mad hatter.  Everyone nodded and smirked. "Alright but someone has to choose two since we have an odd number and someone will not get to choose got it, also to not make it difficult it will be vise versa so if i get dobe then he will choose my costume okay." Sasuke said while looking at everyone with his straight face. 

So it has begun..

Sasuke got Choji and Naruto

Shika got Kiba

Shino got Sai

"Alright hmm Choji I want you to be a giant tomato" Sasuke said while eyeing him. "Nani out of all the things you want me to be a tomato!!!" he said while pouting.

"It just your so round a perfect size for a tomato" Sasuke said while blushing and looking somewhere else. 

"Fine" Choji said. "And Naruto I want you to be a bandit but the one who saves a princess and becomes a hero type of bandit" Sasuke said smirking, since he knew Hinata was going to a princess, Rapunzel to be exact for Halloween. 

"A bandit...I mean I guess" Naruto said wondering why. Soon Choji and Naruto were deciding on Sasuke. They smirked and got an idea, since Sakura told them what she wanted to be for Halloween. She wanted to be a full out pokemon trainer, so why not make him into a pokemon.

"Ssuke we want you to be a pokemon !!!" the both yelled in unsion.

"EH?!?! Really a pokemon" Sasuke said wondering why he had to choose the most childish people out the group. 

"Okay now its our turn Shikamaru" Kiba said while he knew what he wanted him to be. "I wnat you to be a full out member from the anime attack on titan. From the scouting legion to be exact. "Kiba said while becoming pround of his low key nerdyness. 

"Anime nerd...well I want you to be the mad hatter" Shika said while relaxing on the top bed.

"Really the mad hatter..."Kiba said pouting he wanted something better. 

"Alright I guess its out turn" Shino said while remembering what Ino had him on what she was going to be. 

"I want you to be Jack from the nightmare before Christmas." he said while waiting on his response. 

"Alright i want you to be a member of the attack on titan as well, so Shika wont have to be alone" Sai said. Shino simply nodded.

"Alright since thats done lets go shopping!!!" yelling Naruto. Everyone sweatdropped since that was a girls line.

"What ?!?! Ive been hanging out with my cousin Karin alot..." he said while blushing. 

"Lets just go dobe" Sasuke said then everyone got up and left to get their costume.

NIKKO POV

Ugh what a long day...it was around 6:30pm I was about to take a shower until I heard a text from my phone. 

Guren Sensie-Meet me at the night building training starts today

I mentally groaned and hopped off my bed. "Where are you going Nikko" asked Hinata. Shit I cant tell her or maybe...I do trust her the most.

"Ill tell you when I come back I promise okay" I said while she smiled and went back to doing her homework. 

I was wearing a pair of joggers and simple long sleeve black shirt with black vans since I changed when I got back to the dorms. 

As I got out of the girls dorm I walked pass the big fountain and sakura trees. I noticed Naruto also walking to the night building. 

"You got the message too" he asked me as I caught up to him.

"Hmm yeah so much for relaxing" I said while laughing. But before we went we got to the night classes we picked up our broken partners at the building where the animals sleep.

"Kibo" I yelled while she ran up to me and began licking my face.

Omg it's been forever Nikko , have you been okay because my necklace has been changing color lately and quite alot.
She said while wagging her tail.

"Just a couple mood swings and situations that happen.  But everyone is alright." I said while remembering Ren...

You sure because I felt this feeling that you were mad and really really mad but yet shocked and sad...

I'll tell you later okay just not in front of Naruto I said through out minds...

She stopped with the questions.

"Kuruma" Naruto yelled to his nine tailed fox.

He immediately jumped up into Naruto arms and licked his face.

"I missed you too pal" Naruto said.

Then off we were to the night classes to our private lesson.

Controlling and Becoming friends with our inner beast/demons....