Night Classes

After we got our ninken partners we ran to the night building. We open the doors and walked to the self defense classroom.

"Ah it was about time you guys made it. So let's begin. Your partners shall sit by while you guys train." Said Guren sensei.

We both nodded and went to mats.

"Alright I want you guys to sit down with your legs crossed. Jiraiya have you finished with the symbol enchantment." Said Guren sensei while Jiraiya sensei was finishing drawing a giant circle with weird letters around us.

"Yes so let's begin" he said while both our sensei were facing us.

"Okay I want both of you guys to communicate with your inner demon. So relax and try to control it. If anything happens or goes out of control this circle is to protect you and those around you. " Jiraiya sensei said while we closed our eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

I was surrounded by stars many colorful and bright stars. While I was standing on clear water that reflected the bright stars.

I walked further and noticed a open cage.

I walked closer until I see a shadow began moving out. I stopped and waited for whatever that was inside to get out. Once it was fully out it was a giant wolf. One that resembles Kibo quite well only difference was that it didn't have a feather...

"Ah if it isn't my sealed human being...what brings you here..." it said while glaring down at me...

"Ah...ah umm I came here to become friends with you...Luna" I said while becoming scared from its dark aurora...

"Friends...hahahahaha you make me laugh as if I will become friends with a weak neko  as yourslef. Get out of my sight before I kill you" it said while it began to lay down. Soon she sniffed the air and her eyes widened.

She growled and glared at me with such hatred eyes...

"You are close to her...where is she...where is my sister what have you done to her you damn brat!!!" It yelled at me...so it does have feelings for others....caring for others....

"She's fine she is with me... I've been taking care of her...if you want to see her...come with me" I said while bringing my hand close to her and petting...she flinched at my sudden touch and calmed down...

She fell back down and tsk

"Stupid human...i can't as you can see my feather is gone...someone ripped of me until I get it back I can't leave into the human world I am trapped inside of you if I get out I will die within a 24 hour period..." it said while it stared off into the distant of the starry night.

I walked closer to her and petted her behind the ear. " then I will look for your feather that's a promise I'm exchange for our friendship" I said while it closed it eyes.

"Your a honest young and stupid girl. That is my power I know those who deceive Kibo knows those who are honest. Very well I accept. " she said.

"Arigato" I smiled while hugging her.

"Ugh stupid human....what is your name" it asked me.

"Nikko Hatake " I said with a huge smile.

"Very well Nikko Hatake I am at your service and please take care of my sister." It said while I noticed myself begin to fade away...

"Hai I promise" I said while petting her once more before I completely vanished. Leaving her once again alone within me...but now with a hope that she will soon be with me...and her sister...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up and noticed myself on the floor of the mats with Naruto next to me.
I felt my body exhausted and really heavy...

"Jiraiya hurry up they have a low pulse they used up way too much energy " yelled Guren sensei.

"I know we have to take them to the infirmary with Mimi and Tsunade let's go!!" Jiraiya sensei yelled.

Soon I looked at Naruto blue eyes he smiled at me as he passed out. I smirked and passed out as well.

While I felt someone lifting me up and carrying me out...with Naruto following behind as well...