Chapter 20

THIRD POV

So it has begun. Nikko was on one goal while Storm was on the other.

"Okay goal keepers chose your opponent. Storm you're up first." Guy sensei said.

"I choose Tenten" storm said while preparing her stance.

Tenten was the best girl to make any goal. Soon she got up and began to kick as many balls into the goal as possible.

Once they finished guy sensei went to go check the result.

"Out of 30 kicks only one goal was made." Yelled guy sensei.

"Beat that whiskers." Storm said while tracing her finger in one of Nikkos whiskered fang mark cheeks.

Nikko simply slap her hand away from her face. "Okay Nikko who do you pick" says Guy sensue.

Nikko was in doubt....who should she pick....

"I want the best player out of the entire soccer team." says Nikko.

Everyone was in shock because the best one was Neji.

He walked up with a smirked. 

"Are you sure Nikko, Neji has quite a reputaion. He has never missed a goal for the past 4 years in this high school." Says Guy sensie.

"Yes I am because I have a reputation of no one scoring a goal in me" I say with a smirk.

"Okay BEGIN!!" yelled Guy sensie.

Soon Neji was kicking as many balls to the net. Everyone couldn't keep up  with his speed nor Nikko.

Soon the 30 balls were up. Both soccer players panting for air once they finished while GUY sensei was walking up to the net to check for any goal that was made but what he met was an empty net. Which shocked not only him but the other players as well. Both soccer players panting for air once they finished.

"No goals....Nikko is our new Goalkeeper for the year!" yelled Guy sensie. Everyone began to cheer.

Neji came up to Nikko.

"Well Played" he said while he put his hand up for a high five.

"Same for you" nikko ssaid while high fiving him.

"ARRG" Yelled Storm while walking up "Then what position do I get" she said.

"Either front or defense. But you will have to compete for the spots" says guys sensei. Soon the rest of the tryouts begun. Then soccer practice was over. Everyone was making their way to the locker rooms.

"I could so use a hot bath when I get back to the dorms" says Nikko.

"Same here" replied Tenten.

"Hey Nikko!!! Dont forget to meet up here so we can go get your stuff then practice." says kiba while running up to the girls.

NIKKO POV

Ugh I totally forgot about our duet practice. I wanted to get to the dorms and take a bath and a nap.

"Yeah just let me get my stuff and ill meet you right here" I say. Then soon off  I went to the locker rooms with Tenten.

KIBA POV

By the time I made my way to the mens locker room it was empty.

I went to my locker to get my stuff so I can meet up with Nikko. But soon I heard footsteps coming to my row of lockers. I look up and saw Storm.

"Storm what the fuck are you doing here!! You're-

I couldnt finish my sentence because she spoke up.

"I just came to talk to you. Please Kiba lets try to give our relationship another chance. Im not asking for an answer now. But consider it. " soon she walked up to me and kissed me. I remained still until I decided to kiss back....why?!

"I see you missed my kisses as much as I missed yours..." then she walked away.

I was left dumbfounded. 

Do I still like Storm....

Soon I heard my phone ring. It was Nikko.

"Hey Kiba where are you? " she asked.

"Um..I..Im still in the locker room. But Im on my way now. Okay" i said.

"Okay..."She said then hung up.

Or do I have feelings for Nikko...

NIKKO POV

While waiting for Kiba I was on my phone looking on snapchat and Instangram.

On Instagram I saw that Kankuro put a photo of me while sleeping in the car when we first came here for the school orientation. With the caption- Missing my little kitty-and tagging me in the picture. I heart it. Then I went to my profile. Looking at my old pictures with my siblings and old soccer team. But the one that i love the most is when we were watching a movie and all of us were in a sofa under blankets. That one is my favorite picture out of all. Soon i closed the app and went on to snapchat.

I was looking on snapchat. I couldn't stop laughing in my sister Temari story. She was drawing on my brother Kankuro face while big brother Gaara was just shaking his head in the background. Oh how I miss them. 

Then I saw Naruto story. Yes all my new friends are now added to my social media that I have. Naruto took a surprise selfie with Hinata. They look so cute.

Soon I got a notification on Instagram

Soon I got a notification on Instagram. I opened it to see what it was. But I regretted it. That name ....the name I never wanted to see or hear again. Ren....requested to follow me. 

"Ready to go" say Kiba while I just quickly put my phone away.

"Hai lets go get my stuff then we go to your dorm" I say while walking.

Why now when everything was so well....why do you want to come back into my life....after what you've done me

KIBA POV
Why now when I met someone who i can relate to so much...why did you had to make me confuse in what I want....