Chapter 7

NIKKO POV
Soon everyone began to reveal their animal representation if they had one of course.

Sakura was a Neko just like me.
Ino a bunny like Hinata.
Kiba was a wolf, ears and tail included.
And Naruto was a fox, ears and tail as well.

Those who didn't have one was Shikamaru, Choji, and Sauske.

I smiled knowing that I wasn't alone.

"See I told you my friends were nice " Hinata said in her sweet voice.

"Hai" I said while playing with my ribbon on my left arm.

"So Nikko tell us about your curse." Kiba asked.

I became tensed the only one who know is my siblings. And the school of course.

"Kiba kun we may know ours but she is barely new here. Besides some of us are not aloud to say. " Hinata scolded Kiba.

"What all I'm saying is for her to tell us besides we all know eachothers it's called trust." He said with a pout.

"Kiba...don't pressure her...you don't know what she has been through..." Naruto said while looking at him dead in the eye.

"Um...look guys I would like to tell you but give me time. I've never really had friends like this. The only friends I have were my siblings who I met in the orphanage." I said while looking at them.

Soon everyone gave me a heart warming smile.

"Well Nikko tell us about yourself. " Naruto said while patting down a spot next to him for me.

"Well I'm from the sand village. It's my home and I love it there even though I'm not from there because I was kidnapped, a lady from the orphanage saved me and raise me at the orphanage. I never really knew where I was from but when I was saved I was found with this midnight ribbon on my left hand. So it's pretty much the only thing from my past. When I got to the orphanage I had no friends. I was like that pretty much alot. Until I met my siblings. Garra, Temari, and Kankuro. When we were of age we got out of the orphanage and rented this small two bedroom apartment. Just the four of us. So they are my only family to me." I said while smiling at them.

"Have you ever wonder who your parents are or where you from " Naruto asked.

I remained silent. I did sometimes but other times I'm thankful for being saved and finding a home with my new family.

"I use to but now I am thankful for what I have" I said.

"I see...." he said while playing with his midnight ribbon.

"Naruto where did you get that ribbon. It's identical to mine" I say.

"Hey you are right Nikko." Sakura commented.

"Hey dobe didn't you say it was from a friendship" Sauske said.

"Yes teme, it was our friendship bracelets before she was....um...she left." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Nani left where I never knew you had a story behind this ribbon" Ino said.
Everyone nodded.

"Um...I really don't want to talk about it. Besides its already late it's 10 pm we should go sleep for school tomorrow" he said while getting up.

Everyone simply nodded.

Soon we got up and left to our dorms.

NARUTO POV
That was close. I don't want to say anything for now...I need to talk to uncle Kakashi and aunt Mimi. But that will be for tomorrow since I need sleep for school tomorrow. There is going to be day and night classes.

Why did I ever make that stupid oath...