Pain and Sorrow

NIKKO POV

I was panting for air...this guy was strong. It was just me and him. Sasori went after the other teen boy who took Kibo. I couldn't make an eye out of who he was. All I saw was a tail. Meaning he was an animal representation. But I didn't sense any curse coming off of him.

"So you are the one who The Shadow chose as his keeper. My don't you look amazing having so much power" he said while fixing his glasses while smirking at me.

"How....do you....know that," I said while gaining my energy.

"Because I am The Shadow right-hand man," he said while coming closer. I was about to slice him with my hidden kunai but felt all my power give out. I look down to notice a white snake has bitten my ankle.

"Sweet dreams...Nikko..." he said while I knocked out.

But at the same time, I heard him say..." It will all be over I promise just a little longer..." while having a face full of sadness.

"Nani..." was all I said till darkness took me in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KIBA POV

Naruto and I ran to tell Lady Tsunade what is happening. But once entering the building Naruto fell onto the floor.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" He yelled while I got on my knees to see whats wrong.

"Naruto whats wrong!" I yelled while he looked at me with those red eyes just like when we first fought... his ears and tail came back but in a flame form way. I backed away slowly till he calmed down.

"....Gomen...I don't know what happened. " he said while panting for air.

"The Shadow is dying reason why your beast is out of control. Nikko must be the same..." Lady Tsunade said while coming next to us.

"Wait you know where Nikko is!!" I yelled while feeling happy knowing she is alright.

"Yes but no time to talk...ALRIGHT, EVERYONE, WE ARE AT WAR!!! TODAY WE CAN BE SET FREE. WITH THE HELP OF OUR SECRET GROUP THE AKATSUKI WE MAY FINALLY WIN THIS FIGHT. ITACHI UCHIHA WILL TELL YOU THE DETAILS!!" She yelled while everyone was shocked to hear the news. Especially Sasuke.

"Thank you...Now, everyone, we have some people out risking their lives for this final mission. If you wish to help in the front lines make a line here if you don't then stay here and help the weak and injured. " he said while explaining where the hideout is and who is out in the front lines. I read the small list and noticed Nikko Hatake written down.

I felt my heart sunk because she was risking her life for us...doesn't she know that we need her...I need her to live...because she is my other half...the one who calms my storm...

I slowly walk up to the line and was the first to start the front line.

Soon my friends came..."OH YEAH, WE ARE SO GONNA WIN THIS...IF NIKKO IS FIGHTING THEN WE SHOULD TOO!!" Yelled Naruto while my friends smiled and were prepared to fight.

"ALRIGHT OFF WE GO!!" We yelled while gearing up and ready to set this final mission and become free from this damn curse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKY POV

I was slowly waking up and as I tried to move I heard chains. I opened my eyes fast and noticed I was tied up to some chains. "WHERE AM I!!! HEY!!! SASORI!!!" I yelled while trying to break free. But when I summoned my beast mode I felt this shock go through me giving me so much pain.