Chapter 36: Parents

Jin's POV

The castle was the same as usual, it hasn't been changed much sense Adam and I have left. The others looked around in amazement. They have never been in the castle or have even been up close to it, well actually Cory has when he stole my spell book. Adam and I stood tall and proud saying as if," Yup we lived here, all this was ours once upon a time."

The Knights escorted us to the thrown room where the king sat with my friend, and his daughter Aphmua sat. She smiled and waved at us all.

"Hello everyone, nice to see you have returned Adam and Jin." The king said.

We looked at him akwardly and smiled not knowing how to respond.

"I am glad you have accepted to come to the festival especially in these desperate times." The king began to speak.

"The pleasure is all ours, after all. The kingdom needs more hope then ever." Adam said.

"So if you may be so kind to present your self and what your element or magic gift you have been given." The king asked.

Adam stepped forward first." I have been given the gift of wind."
I stepped forward, "I have been given the gift of spells."
"Shelby stepped forward," I'm Shelby I  have been given the gift of life." She said with a little smile.
Ross then rose," Hi I'm Ross. I'm earth."
Cory then stood forward, lucky for him, he had his mask on, "I'm Camera face, I've been given the gift of death." He said with a creepy grin. The guards looked uneasy and shifted their weight.

"Care to state your real name?" The king asked.

"Nope." Cory repsonded.

"Hi I'm Nick, and I'm water." Nick said stepping forward.

"What about the other three?" The king asked as he realised that the presentations were over.

"Well sir, Alex isn't a guardian of Kalá, she is from the dark forest and is our secret weapon against the Prodótis, and the other two are just simple traveling companions." I said.

"I have something I need to speak to you privately, my king." Adam said. The king nodded in respect then called for two guards.

"You two will help show Aphmua them around the castle, if there are any complications, one of you are to come here. You are not to leave Aphmua alone. Got it?"

"Yes sir." The guards responded and we followed them into a different room, leaving Adam alone with the king.

"Can I sleep in my old room?" I asked.

"Of course." Aphmua responded with a smile.

"Oh yeah, that room was pretty cool." Cory said with a smirk.

Uni looked at him," Been here before?" He asked.

"Yeah, but I already gave back what I took." Cory responded.

"Yeah, after we chased you for a good 30 minutes." I said annoyed.

"And you still didn't catch me." Cory said triumphantly.

"Well lucky for you, all crimes against the kingdom have been revoked." Aphmua said.

We continued to walk over a bridge and to a seperate piece of the castle, I could see the tower where my old room was. I already knew that was where we were headed. In their, there was several different rooms. Adam will most likely get his old room as well, which would mean he would be seperate from everyone else.

Ross' POV
This castle was gigantic, now that we were back in Kalá I couldn't wait to see my parents again. Adam and Jin seemed really happy to be back. Though, Adam seemed a little to eager to leave us. We walked around the wide halls, going up stairs every now and then. Aphmua stopped and looked at us. She examined us, then spoke.