Chapter 4

Chloe's POV

I arrived at the supermarket, still stunned by what Harry had said. How could he be so rude? I understood that I was working for him, but he didn't have to insult my clothing choice and call me names, just because he was a snobby famous dickhead. I'd managed to keep my tears in, not wanting to cry on my very first day in London. I wasn't going to let Harry ruin my experiance.

I hopped out of the 'old' car Liam gave me. I didn't know why he called it 'old'. There was no way it was old. It was a shiny black Volvo C70, and it looked brand new. I couldn't even imagine how much it costed. The roof even came down, but I wouldn't be using that feature until the weather was warmer. I certainly didn't need the icy cold air filling my car. All I needed was the heater blasting.

I walked into Tesco and grabbed a shopping trolley. The supermarket was pretty deserted seeing as it was only 7:45am. I walked around for about an hour figuring out what to get and how much to get. The food was a little different back in Australia. In London, almost everything had a different brand name. I wasn't sure what the boys liked or disliked, either, so I just threw in whatever looked good and hoped for the best. By the end of the hour I had a whole shopping trolley full. I walked back to the counter to pay for my items, when I accidentally crashed into someone, like the clumsy person I am.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Said a girl from in front of me. She looked around my age, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was definitely British, her accent very strong.

"No, no. It was my fault. I'm sorry," I laughed, smiling at her.

"Okay, I'm sorry," she apologised again. I laughed and she blushed a little.

"Shut up," she joked.

"I'm Chloe," I said, to her and she smiled.

"I'm Renee. It's nice to meet you!" She smiled, walking to the side of her trolley, putting her hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you to," I smiled, shaking her hand. She smiled back at me, and we both dropped our hands to our sides.

"You're Australian?" She asked, cocking her to the side, her smile still placed on her face.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Just moved here."

"I love Australia! My cousin lives there, and we visit occasionally," she told me.

"Really? What part are they from?" I asked, suddenly very interested in our conversation.

"Perth," Renee answered.

I nodded. "I'm from Sydney."

"Oh, I've never been there, actually," she chuckled.

I laughed along with her, before changing the subject. "How old are you?"

"I turned 18 last month. What about you?" she asked, leaning against her trolley.

"I'm turning 18 in six days from today," I answered.

"Really? That's exciting," she smiled.

I nodded in agreement. "Yeah."

"So, who do you live here with?" She asked.

My eyes widened and I let out a nervous laugh. I had no idea what to say. How was I supposed to tell someone I was living with a world famous boyband? I couldn't come and say it, that would be too straight foward and no one would believe me.

"Uhm, it's a long story," I laughed nervously. Renee raised her eyebrows. "I could tell you over coffee sometime, maybe?"

"Yeah, that'd be cool. Maybe later on?" she asked, pulling her phone out of her pocket.