Chapter 56

A/N: Pretty please vote. You don't know how much it means when I see that people are voting. The more votes I get lead to a quicker update. xx

Harry's POV

As the hot water that spurted from the shower head pelted against my broad shoulders, my mind was consumed with the thought of Chloe, and the fact that she'd surprisingly forgiven me. I was so sure I'd fucked everything up for good.

The words I'd said to her were completely and utterly disgusting. I had been such an arse to her and I regretted it with every bone in my body. When she left my room the night before, my heart had immediately fallen to my stomach and I'd realised exactly what I'd done. I'd made a fucking huge mistake, and still, I selfishly slept in her bed, because I'd failed to fall into a deep, peaceful slumber, without her by my side. In saying that, my sleep had been dreadful, anyway. The guilt and repentance dispersed through every cell in my body, leaving me to think about every single possible way I could've apologised to Chloe, but not coming up with one that could've possibly been sufficient enough to redeem myself. It set me up for an atrocious night's sleep, but I deserved it, after being a downright dick.

Chloe had pointed out that I was jealous, possessive and insecure. As much as I didn't want to admit it, everything she'd said was entirely true. The fact that the bond I had with Chloe was so strong, and the feelings I felt for her were ridiculously intense, it compelled me to feel awfully possessive and greedy over her. She was mine and no one else's.

I loved her with everything I had in me, she was my whole fucking world, and knowing that there would be other guys out there, guys with adequate knowledge of relationships and shit, left me feeling worried that she would take a liking to one of them. Thinking about it like that, made me realise just how insecure I was. Losing Chloe over my shitty familiarity with relationships was something that cut me to the core and enforced the insecurity to settle down comfortably on my shoulders.

The weight of my embarrassing, yet horribly distressing insecurity was one I was going to hold onto for a while. No matter how many times she told me that she was never going to leave me, I would always feel as though she would, because one day she would realise I was nowhere near good enough for her, and that she could do better. I desperately hoped that wouldn't happen, but deep down, I knew it would.

I spent a literal two minutes in the shower, washing my skin, before I hopped out and dried off. I was anxious to see Chloe again, not wanting to spend any time apart from her, seeing as we'd only just made up- something I was surprised, yet pleased about.

I walked out into her room, the towel wrapped around my lower body. I looked straight to the bed where Chloe was typing away at her phone.

"Chloe, baby?" I spoke, watching as her head snapped up to look at me. A smirk formed on my lips as her eyes widened and trailed down my body, scanning every inch of my bare skin. I knew what that meant; she was enjoying the view.

"Yeah?" She spoke, redirecting her eyes to look at mine, placing her phone in her lap.

"Do you think you could get me some clothes, please?" I asked, taking a couple of steps towards the bed.

She stood up and took a step forward, meeting me half way. As she did so, I let myself take in her appearance. The shorts she was wearing sat on her legs perfectly, framing the curve of her ass flawlessly.

Those fucking legs.

Her tank top dipped low on her chest, revealing a small inch of her cleavage, leaving my mouth almost watering at the beautiful sight before me. She was absolutely gorgeous; ravishing, and I cherished the fact that she was mine.