Chapter 46

A/N: Important chapter, everyone. I will edit tomorrow, because it's 12:30am and I have school, so yeah. Love you all. xx

Chloe's POV

"Okay, well, I know that you love it when I kiss your neck, right above your collarbone," pointed out Harry, as we sat on the couch, my back pressed against his chest, his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"When I run my hands down your chest, your muscles always, like, tense, or whatever. I know you like that," I said smugly.

For the past twenty minutes, we'd been discussing how much we knew about each other, and, then Harry decided to bring up the topic of 'turn ons' and there we sat, telling each other how to turn each other on, and what we liked to be done to us.

"When I curl my fingers inside you," Harry smirked. "You moaned the loudest when I did that."

I bit my lip and laughed a little. "Yeah, okay, well, I also know that when I lick the tip of your dick, you pull my hair so bloody tight, that I think it's going to fall out."

Harry chuckled at that, before resting his chin on my shoulder. "Tell me some other things that turn you on."

I rolled my eyes, although he couldn't see. "Uhm, well, I like it when you bite my lower lip when we kiss, or even when you, kind of, nibble on my neck and then lick it and kiss it, leaving a mark behind, you know?"

Harry nodded, encouraging me to continue. "I liked when you pinned me against the wall in the gym, so I guess I like being shoved up against walls," I laughed a little, as did he. "I don't know. There are things I still haven't seen you do, so I'll let you know once I've experienced everything."

Harry smiled against my shoulder, before shifting his head up and opened his mouth to speak. "I love it when you bite your lip, or when you bite mine. When you roll your hips against mine, that's really hot," he smirked. "When your breathing gets heavier as I touch you, and when you moan quietly, and breathe my name. I love seeing your reaction to when I touch you. Your mouth is open slightly, and your eyes are either wide, or closed, and it's a fucking sight to see, that's for sure. And, when you leave a love bite on my skin, it shows I'm yours and only yours, so I love them, also."

I absentmindedly chewed my lip as he spoke, loving the things I was hearing. It seemed as though just the little things I did subconsciously during intimate moments, were the things he loved the most, and the things I had no control over.

"Let's not forget the way you arch your back and moan my name-" he whispered, leaning forward to nibble on my ear lobe, his tongue flicking out to lick the skin. "-Over and over again, when you come for me, baby."

I threw my head back to look at him, a laugh escaping my lips. "It's all your doing, Styles."

He nodded, flashing me a cheeky smile. "It's my expertise that gets you to that stage," he winked.

I nodded. "Definitely."

"You moan for so long, too. For at least half a minute," he winked.

"Well, the average female orgasm is twenty seconds or more, so..." I raised my eyebrows and bit my lip.

"How do you know that?" He chuckled.

"Year 12 health class," I winked.

"What's the guys' average length?" He laughed.

"I think it lasted from, like, five seconds to twenty two seconds, or something," I chuckled, finding our conversation topic quite amusing. "You should know, anyway."

"Five seconds?" Harry asked, appalled.

"Well, that's a minimum," I added.

"Yeah, but, still. What if you were a guy who only lasted five seconds? You'd do all that work only to get five seconds of pleasure. That's bullshit," he scoffed.