Chapter 31

Chloe's POV

My morning had been quite busy, seeing as I had ducked out to get groceries, made breakfast and done another quick clean of the house, along with a load of laundry. The boys told me, before they left, that I could spend the day however I pleased, seeing as my work had been "exceptional" over the past few days. I gladly took the offer, even though I had had the day before hand off as well. Those boys really let me off the hook when it came to my job. I definitely wasn't doing the work that I needed to, to earn the amount of pay I was getting. I honestly felt bad, but the boys insisted so I took the day off, once again.

I decided to spend my day at the mall and thought I should buy some new clothes. Summer was going coming up and I was in desperate need of some summery clothing. I had originally invited Renee to come along, but her older sister had announced that she was pregnant, so they were all celebrating as a family. I didn't mind though. It can be nice to have a day to yourself.

So far, I had bought a couple of pairs of shorts, a few t-shirts and tank tops, a dress and a pair of sandals. I had plenty of jeans at home, just in case some of the summer days were colder than expected, so I didn't need to buy anything that would keep me even the slightest bit warm. I realised I needed a new bikini, seeing as my older one was getting too small. You see, I never really got the time to go swimming when I was Karen, so the last time I bought a bikini was when I was around sixteen, and I've definitely developed more since then.

I walked into a surf shop and made my way to the bikini section. My eyes scanned over the different varieties; strapless, string ties, clasp backings, padded, non padded. I looked at the designs and decided I liked the look of the floral ones and the neon coloured ones. I placed my hand on a cute and strapless floral bikini, squeezing the cup, checking to see how much padding was in it. There wasn't much, which was what I was looking for. I didn't need my boobs spilling out the top of the bikini. I grabbed my size and held onto it as I looked at the rest of them. I decided on a neon pink bikini that had a thick strap to go around my neck to hold it up. I took both bikinis to the change room and stripped out of my clothes, leaving my underwear on, just to be sanitary.

I put the floral bikini on first and smiled at my reflection. The colour matched my skin tone well and it sat perfectly on my curves. My breasts were showing, but not enough to make me look slutty. I smiled and decided I would get that one. I took it off and tried on the neon pink one. I put the strap over my head and did the back of it up. I thought it was a nice fit and I loved the colour, so I decided I would get that one also.

I took both of the bikinis to the counter and payed for them, before leaving the shop. I walked through the mall for a couple more minutes, before I passed a Victoria's Secret. I stopped in my tracks and decided it wouldn't hurt just to have a look. I walked into the shop and looked at the different selections of bras. I chuckled at some of the extreme push up bras, wondering who actually wore them. One particular bra caught my eye. It was red lace and it came with a pair of matching panties. I walked over to them and felt the cup, realising it was a push up bra. The push up wasn't too over the top, so I thought it wouldn't be too bad to try on. I grabbed the set and walked to the change rooms. I stripped down once again and slid on the bra and panties. I bit my lip as I took in my reflection. It looked hot, and I never called myself "hot". I smiled and decided to buy the set.

I shoved all my bags in the boot of my car and drove home. I'd had a long day of shopping and I was utterly exhausted. It was only four in the afternoon, but shopping took a lot out of me. I turned on the radio and smiled when 'Latch' by Kodaline started to play. I was obsessed with this song, but I'd never bothered to try and learn it on the guitar. The lyrics were so lovely, and it really showed how much you can love someone.