Chapter 69

A/N: I WENT ON A HOLIDAYS GUYS, IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. I PROBABLY SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU ALL BUT I WAS SO EXCITED TO LEAVE THAT I FORGOT AND AH, IM SORRY, BUT HERE IT IS AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT BECAUSE MY COMPUTER HAS ALSO BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS AND ITS BEEN SHUTTING DOWN LIKE EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES SO I'VE WRITTEN THIS SO MANY TIMES AND THIS IS ALSO ANOTHER REASON I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE SO ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRY

Chloe's POV

The weekend flew by in the blink of an eye, as did a busy week full of recording and cleaning, and before I knew it, I was packing for the upcoming weekend away at Harry's family home. My nerves were apparent and Harry noticed, using the conversation I'd had on the phone with his mum, Anne, as solid reassurance. His comfort had only just been enough to diminish the mental strain somewhat, but not completely. The worrisome thoughts still lingered in the back of my mind, waiting for the right time to pounce once more and send me into a world of apprehension. A tub of Ben and Jerry's ice-cream, Tumblr and Harry's strong arms wrapped around my torso, after the ceasing of my packing, managed to make me forget for the whole ten minutes that the ice-cream lasted. The ice-cream was, like, the best support I had that day though, honestly.

A black duffel bag sat at the edge of Harry's bed, filled to the absolute max. Harry decided he wanted to shove his clothes in my bag as well, because apparently he was "easy" and didn't need to bring a lot with him. That turned out to be complete bullshit, when I discovered two pairs of jeans, at least six of the same black tee, two multi-coloured plaid shirts, a handful of boxers and a couple of bandanas stuffed into the bag, before I had the chance to add my clothing. According to Harry, he needed to add to his brief collection at his mum's house, but in saying that, I didn't know why he felt the need to use my bag to do so. He was just difficult like that, I guess.

So, I managed to jam my clothing into the bag as well, along with my make-up and other necessities. When Harry's eyes landed on my toiletries, he scrambled to fetch his, before he somehow managed to fit them into the already full duffel bag and close it, without the zip breaking. I didn't know how he did it, but he did, and that was all that mattered.

"You ready to go? It's twelve o'clock, so if we leave now we'll be there by about three," Harry told me, resting his chin on my shoulder as he held me from behind.

"And, why does it matter if we're there at three?" I asked cheekily, turning my head slightly to look at him.

"It doesn't, but why not?" He asked, grinning at me, before pressing a light kiss to my nose.

"Hmm, okay, but can we buy lunch on the way?" I asked, standing up from his strong hold.

Harry laughed quietly, standing up with me. "We'll stop at McDonalds."

"Thanks," I grinned, looking over to the ridiculously over-stuffed bag that was still sitting at the end of the bed, waiting to be taken out to the car. "You have to carry that, because you shoved all your shit in there, and now it's too heavy for me."

"Nice excuse," Harry rolled his eyes, picking up the bag by its longest strap and heaving it over his shoulder.

"If you just used your own bag, the two of us would've had a lighter bag each and you wouldn't be carrying a heavy as fuck bag out to the car. Technically, it's your fault," I pointed out, laughing as he grunted when he took a couple of steps to the door.

"Technically, I don't care," he stuck his tongue out at me, opening the door.

"Technically, you're an asshole," I sent him a sweet smile, shoving my phone into my pocket and pushing past him, walking out the open door.

"Technically," he yelled through another grunt as he walked after me. "You're a slut."

"Why?" I asked, looking over my shoulder to smirk at him. I placed my hands on my ass and squeezed my butt cheeks, as I looked at him. "Is it because of the booty shorts?"