Chapter 59

Chloe's POV

"This is why I love you," Harry breathed, leisurely opening his eyes as he'd come down from his high.

I leant my cheek against his bare chest as I pressed my front to his side, attempting to feel his body heat radiating against my skin. "Because, I give great blow jobs?"

Harry chest vibrated as he laughed lazily. "Precisely."

I giggled. "Well that doesn't make me feel used at all."

Harry pulled my clothed body on top of him, shifting us from our previous position. My legs were sat in between his thighs, our chests pressed together.

"That's all I need you for," Harry told me, rubbing our noses together.

I smiled, resting my arm in the space between the back of his neck and the pillow. "Wish I could say the same."

"What do you need me for then?" Harry asked, as I pushed back his curls that stuck to his slightly damp forehead.

"It's always good to be seen with a celebrity," I teased him.

Harry laughed loudly, digging his head into my chest. "Not for the pleasure you receive, then?"

"Pleasure? No. I fake that," I lied. Within seconds, I was lying flat on my back underneath a naked Harry. Our faces were merely millimetres away from each other's, allowing Harry's curls to brush my forehead slightly.

"Do I need to show you just how real it is?" Harry growled, dipping his head to my neck, pressing a sloppy, wet, kiss against the skin there.

"No, no. I think I'm good," I gasped, naturally craning my neck granting Harry further access.

"You sure, baby? I have no problem making you scream my name in absolute pleasure," Harry rasped, gently biting down on my skin, making me whimper.

"I-I'm sure," I stuttered, trying to ease my arousal from Harry's erogenous attitude.

"Really?" He asked, dragging his fingertips down my sides, slipping them under my tank top. His large palms slid themselves towards my breasts and I couldn't contain the light moan that spilled from my lips. "Your moaning says otherwise."

"One hundred percent," I breathed, concealing the countless moans that threatened to escape.

"Alright," he chuckled deeply, dragging his lips across my neck and to my ear. "Just, remember-" he spoke, his teeth nibbling at my ear lobe. "-That I can pleasure you better than any other man you see, and what you feel, is real."

"It's real," I admitted, staring into his darkened eyes that were filled with lust. "So real."

Harry grinned down at me. "Good."

Harry's lips enclosed around my upper one as our mouths moved in sync. He cupped my cheeks delicately, lightly rubbing his thumb along my cheekbone. I smiled against his lips and attached my teeth to his bottom lip, giving it a small tug. Harry emitted a small chuckle, before I released his lip and he dug his head into my neck.

"I love you," he reminded me, hugging me tightly against his body.

"I love you too," I reciprocated, running my hands through the curls that sat on the back of his head.

"I'm tired," Harry murmured, his voice muffled against my neck.

"Me too," I agreed.

"Sleep," Harry mumbled a quiet demand, shifting his arms so that one was wrapped around my neck, in the space between my pillow and neck, just like I'd done earlier. He rested his free arm on the pillow, next to my head, his face still pressed against my collarbone.