Chapter 60

Chloe's POV

Harry's head rested in my lap as I ran my hands through his long curls, untangling any of the knotted strands. Louis and Zayn had finished telling us about their enjoyable and exciting trips. Louis had managed to convince Eleanor to come back to London for a little while, in the following weeks leading to Christmas; so in a couple of months.

I'd also been informed that the boys were to be going back to studio, seeing as their break was now over. Liam mentioned that they wouldn't be as busy as before, and would still have quite a lot of free time. I was going to be alone on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and Wednesday mornings; I could deal with that.

"Chloe?" Mumbled Harry, his eyes closed as I gently scratched his scalp. We were currently alone in the lounge room, the others had decided it was a beautiful day for a swim, and I couldn't deny that, but I chose to stay inside with my gorgeously sleepy boyfriend.

"Yeah?" I replied, my eyes scanning over his precious face.

"Why am I so tired?" He asked, a small yawn escaping his lips as he pushed his head further up my torso, so it was resting on my stomach. He made himself comfortable between my legs as he wrapped his arms around my hips.

I laughed. "I don't know, babe."

"Fucking hell," he mumbled quietly, sighing slightly.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you about something," I told him, brushing my thumbs along his jawline.

"What?" His eyes opened to look at me.

"Niall mentioned this morning that Louis and Zayn are possibly going to live with Eleanor and Perrie, and that you guys are probably going to find your own places," I told him quietly, nervous as to what his reply would be.

Harry's body stiffened and he sat up slowly. "Did he now?" He looked at me with no emotion, his eyes boring into mine, making me anxious.

I nodded. "Yeah, he did."

"So, what is your question then?" He asked, his voice low and unwelcoming. I didn't know why it was such a sensitive topic.

"Well, is it true?" I asked gently.

Harry stood up from the couch, untangling himself from me, running a hand through his hair. "Probably, yeah. Does it really matter?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. Obviously it mattered, because if the boys got their own places, I wouldn't have a home. I knew it was selfish to think of it that way, but if everyone left, there was nowhere else for me to go. I wasn't waiting for Harry to offer me a place in his possible new apartment, but I was expecting him to point me in some kind of direction, letting me know where I could stay for the time being.

I couldn't really understand why he hadn't told me yet, either. If it was all going to go to plan, then I would've liked to have known earlier. Why hadn't he told me? Was he just going to let me struggle to find a place of my own or was he waiting for the right time to bring it up? I didn't know, but I wished I'd heard it from him, rather than Niall.

"Yes, Harry, it does matter," I breathed, still sitting in my place on the couch.

"It's not that big of a deal. You had to have known we all weren't going to stay in the same house forever," Harry chuckled, no humour evident.

"The thought hadn't crossed my mind, actually," I mumbled, looking down at the floorboards.

"That's not my fault," Harry shrugged.

"I'm not saying it is, Harry," I frowned.

"Then why are you acting as if it's a big deal?" He asked, throwing his hands up in the air, by his side.