Chapter 33

A/N: Guys, I've realised that in my earlier chapters, I kept changing between past tense and current tense. I want to apologise for that, and I'm letting you know that I will go through all the chapters and do a big edit later on.

I love the little edits of Harry and Selena. They're so cute, awh. Once they get into a relationship, I will start posting them on the side and make them relevant to the chapter. I posted one on the side for you all to see, just so you know what I mean when I say "Harry and Selena edits".

I know that the song Harry sings in this chapter is a 5SOS song, but just pretend it isn't okay?

Sorry about this chapter. I didn't mean for it to be so short, but I hope the content makes up for it. Love you all. Xxx

~britishladsarehot

Chloe's POV

Last night was eventful, to say the least. Mine and Harry's encounter in the kitchen was definitely the best thing that happened all night. After he told me to put on some more clothes, I did. I was embarrassed, knowing exactly what Harry meant and I didn't particularly want anything to happen. So, I threw my white top back on.

I woke up this morning and cooked breakfast in my pyjamas. It was a lazy type of morning, I guess. I set the plates on the table and awaited the boys arrival. I opened Tumblr and scrolled through my feed, reblogging random yet amusing posts.

"Good morning, love," said Harry, making me look up from my phone.

"Morning," I smiled before looking back down to my phone.

"What, no hug?" He asked, opening his arms. I rolled my eyes and stood up, placing my phone on the table.

"You're very needy," I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Get used to it," he mumbled, his head resting on my shoulder.

I laughed lightly, my head buried in his neck. I felt him smile against my shoulder and he squeezed me just a little bit tighter. We hugged longer than we should have, but it was okay, because we were both enjoying it. I didn't know whether I was leading him to think I had already forgiven him, because that wasn't the case- but I was close. I mean, all our affection is very full on, and we both knew how we felt about each other.

Harry's speech a couple of nights ago about his feelings for me, was very heart felt, and I felt exactly the same way. It was a constant need to be around Harry, like, I longed for his presence. I sounded needy, but it was true. I didn't particularly like when the boys left for work, knowing I would be alone, and without Harry for another day. He made me feel loved, and as if I was special. The way he was trying so hard to earn my forgiveness was heart- warming. The fact that he wanted me to forgive so badly made me realise that his feelings were strong, just like mine. He needed me, and I needed him. It was as simple as that, but I needed to forgive him first, and he was quickly earning it.

"I want to take you somewhere tonight," he said, his voice muffled as he spoke into my shoulder.

"Where?" I whispered.

"Somewhere I've never taken anyone else," he chuckled.

"Like the tree?" I asked, my heart beat quickening with every word he spoke.

"Yeah, sort of like the tree," he mumbled.

"Okay, sure," I smiled against base of his neck.

He pulled back, a wide grin spread across his face. "We'll go as soon as I get home, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded, smiling brightly back at him.

He chuckled. "So, what's for breakfast?"

****