Chapter 12

Chloe's POV

Harry inhaled shakily, his arms cautiously wrapping around me tighter, his arms wrapped around my waist. I could tell he was nervous, but I also knew he that he was holding in an exultant cheer. We stayed in each others grasps, my head resting on his shoulder, arms wrapped around his neck, whilst his hands were around my waist and his cheek rested comfortably against the side of my head.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled once again. I smiled slightly, pulling back and smiling at him again.

"It's okay. Just, don't turn on me, yeah?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I promise," he smiled back.

"Good," I smirked.

He chuckled, before turning around and picking up a small bag from behind him. He turned to look at me and he held the bag out, letting me know he wanted me to grab it. "Here's your other present," he smiled.

"Thankyou," I smiled grabbing the bag from his grasp.

I dipped my hand inside the bag, grabbing the soft material. I pulled the material, placing the bag on the ground. I soon realised I'd been given clothes, and I unfolded them, before letting a loud laugh escape my lips, as I immediantly recognised the '1D' symbol and five boys printed on the shirt, along with multiple '1D' slogans on the pants.

I looked back up to Harry, and laughed again. He was smirking, obviously amused with my reaction to the gift. I held them against my body, testing them out for size, and smiled even larger when I figured out they were my size.

"These are great," I laughed.

"I know. Look at me, though. I was a sexy seventeen year old," Harry chuckled, pointing out the fact that the merchandise was obviously from their younger days, and hadn't been updated.

"You're hair was so curly," I giggled, turning the pyjamas around to look at Harry's face printed on the front of them. "It almost covered your eyes, too."

"My hair nearly covers my eyes now," Harry chuckled, shoving his hands in his pockets, his shoulder held up near his shoulders.

"But, it's not as curly," I pointed out.

Harry and I were on our own little conversation, getting comfortable with each other, when Louis interrupted us, and dragged us out to the dance floor. I went to the bar and Louis ordered me a drink. I downed the 'pink drink', not actually knowing the name of it. After a few mintes, the girls and I decided it was time to dance. We manouvered our way through the sweaty bodies and horny men and women, finally finding a small deserted spot on the dance floor to dance on.

The sound of Christina Aguilera's 'Fuck Your Body' filled the speakers, the base vibrating the walls and floors. The girls and I swung our hips to beat, throwing our heads back and laughing.

"All I want to do is fuck your body. Oooooooh. Tonight's your lucky night, I know you want it."

Suddenly, El was dragged off by Louis, along with Dani and Perrie taken by their boyfriends. Renee and I laughed as we were alone, dancing with each other. In a split second, I felt the hands of someone being place on my hips and my ass pulled into their crotch. I could smell an unfamiliar musky scent and I turned around to see a blonde shaggy haired boy with piercing blue eyes smirking down at me. He was attractive. Very attractive.

"Hey pretty lady," he chuckled, grinding his hips into mine.

"Hi," I giggled, moving my hips in sync with his. His grip tightened on my waist and I could feel his crotch tightening as I grinded on him.

"What's your name, babe?" He questioned in his British accent.

"Chloe," I replied.

"I'm Sean," he replied, nibbling on my ear, and his alchoal scented breath filling my nose.