Chapter 13

Chloe's POV

I walked into the lounge room, pushing the thoughts of what just happened to the back of my mind. Everyone was sitting in the lounge already, laughing and joking with each other. I sat down next to Renee, continuing to eat my cereal.

"What do you guys want to do?" Groaned Louis out of boredom, flopping from the couch onto the ground.

"Can we have a lazy day?" Asked Renee, letting out a yawn.

I smiled at how comfortable she was with the boys. It's cool having a girl friend who you can talk to, but also have her around with your other guy friends.

"Yeah, I can't be bothered doing anything," grumbled Zayn.

"Of course you can't," Perrie muttered, winking at him.

"I can't be bothered putting on a shirt anyway," smirked Harry.

"Of course you can't," I mumbled, rolling my eyes. He winked at me and let out a laugh, making me smile at him.

"Well, I think we should have a lazy day because tomorrow our small break finishes and we go back to getting up early, recording songs and doing interviews. Chloe you'll also start up again, if you don't mind?" Said Liam, stretching his arms.

"Yeah, all good," I smiled, placing my empty bowl on the coffee table in front of me.

"Wait, you were on a break?" I asked, looking at them.

"Yeah. Haven't you wondered why we haven't been busy?" Asked Niall, laughing at me.

"Well... No, actually. Hasn't really crossed my mind. But you had those solo interviews, didn't you?" I asked, pulling my shirt down my legs a little as it was riding up my thighs slightly.

"Well we were on a break, so now you know," said Louis, sticking his tongue out at me.

I nodded and laughed a little before getting up and grabbing my bowl again to take out to the kitchen.

"Be right back," I stated, before walking into the kitchen.

I placed my bowl in the dishwasher, grabbing the other dirty dishes from the other guys' breakfast. I placed them in the dishwasher to and turned it on.

"Hey, extremely attractive friend," I heard Harry laugh from behind me.

"Hello to you too," I laughed, turning around to see him standing there, still shirtless.

"You know, you don't have to do that until tomorrow. You're supposed to be resting today," he stated, raising his eyebrows.

I shrugged and crinkled my nose, putting my hands on my hips.

"It's still my job though," I said, smiling up at him.

"Whatever," he breathed, dragging out the 'r'.

I laughed and bumped his hip (or his upper thigh due to height difference) with mine, making him stumble to the side slightly. He looked at me, feigning annoyance. I stuck my tongue out at him and giggled.

"You shouldn't do that to me. We're extremely attractive friends, and we need to protect each others good looks. Not 'hip bump' each other. That's just rude," he stated.

"It was just a hip bump?" I laughed.

"But it could've bruised my extremely attractive skin," he said seriously.

I laughed and shook my head, walking past him and back out to the lounge room.

"Hey," he yelled, grabbing my arm and pulling me back to him.