Chapter 38

Chloe's POV

The boys got home and packed for their big days to come. They had each decided to get flights at twelve in the morning, considering it was harder to get spotted by fans. I thought the idea was pretty smart, and I didn't mind at all, seeing Harry and I would have the whole house and backyard to ourselves. There'd be no interruptions or anything. Just us, and no one else.

The boys ended up leaving two hours before their flights, managing to get to the airport on time. Harry and I wished them good luck and waved them 'goodbye'. As soon as the boys had gone, Harry picked me up and ran outside with me in his arms. I laughed as he sprinted as fast as he could, before he dropped me onto the blow up mattress that was cushioned with pillows.

"What are you doing?" I laughed, as he flopped down on top of me.

"I don't know," he smiled, nudging his nose with mine.

I giggled once again, bringing my hands up to play with Harry's curls. He smiled down at me, his breath fanning my lips. He slid his two legs in between mine, and rested himself there, getting comfortable.

"What do you want to do?" I asked, scratching his scalp softly.

"I can think of something," he breathed, lowering his lips to mine.

His lips moved against mine, hands holding my cheeks lightly. I smiled against his lips, before moving mine in time with his. It was the second time we'd kissed that day and I loved it. The feeling of Harry's soft lips against mine was just indescribable. No words could explain how perfect it felt.

"Chloe?" He asked, pulling back slightly.

"Mmm?" I replied, my eyes still closed.

He took in a deep breath. "I really don't know what I'm doing."

My eyes flickered open and I looked at his embarrassed facial expression. "What do you mean?"

"I just- I don't know what I'm supposed to be doing right now. I don't know if this-" he gestured between us, "-is a relationship or what this is. What are we? Because I'm really confused."

I placed my hands on his cheeks and smiled slightly. "It's okay, Harry. I don't know what we are either, but don't feel embarrassed, okay? I know you haven't been in a real relationship, and that's fine," I started, making him smile a little. "Maybe we can just... Go with the flow? See where this-" I gestured between like he'd done so, "-goes."

He studied my face with a small smile, before opening his mouth to say something. "Maybe we could, you know? Date?" He suggested.

"Date?" I asked, shocked at his suggestion.

"Yeah, I could take you out and shit, but you wouldn't exactly be my girlfriend, you'd just be... Mine," he stated.

"And shit," I mocked.

He rolled his eyes. "But seriously, I could be yours and you could be mine. We'd be together and dating, just without a label. We could ease into things."

I thought about what he was saying and decided it could work. I knew it was going to be hard for him to commit to a relationship. He'd never been in one and it would be confusing for him at first. I think if we dated, like he suggested, then we would slowly build our way to a relationship. I like the whole "no label" idea. The idea of being Harry's and Harry being mine was something that made my heart flutter. To be called "Harry's" was certainly something I wanted. I knew that in time, I would want a relationship, but in that moment, being each other's own person was something that would mean a lot to us.

"I think that sounds perfect," I smiled.

He smiled down at me shyly. "So, you're mine?"

I nodded and smiled at his cute expression. "I'm yours, and you're mine."