Chapter 39

Chloe's POV

Waking up in the morning, snuggled into Harry's chest, was possibly one of the best feelings in the world. The body heat that had built up over the course of the night allowed us to sleep without any blankets. Somehow, we'd kicked them off during the night. I figured out Harry had taken his jeans off when I was sleeping, leaving him in his t-shirt. I, on the other hand, slept in my sweats and a t-shirt. I didn't know how or why, but my top had been pushed up to my chest, leaving my bare stomach resting against Harry's chest, his arms wrapped around my waist. His hands were warm on my bare skin, his rings not cold like they usually were. His face was buried in my hair, his breathing coming out slow and deep. I smiled when I felt his bare, long legs move against mine that were entwined with his. His grip tightened around me as he shifted his position, rolling onto his back dragging me on top of him.

"Good morning, love," his deep, raspy morning voice filled my ears. His eyes opened and he smiled up at me. No matter how many times I'd heard his morning voice, it always gave me chills. It was so deep and sexy. Nothing could compare to it.

"Morning," I smiled, nuzzling my head into his neck.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked, slipping his hands under the back of my t-shirt, rubbing the bare skin softly.

"Yeah, I did," I mumbled against the skin of his neck. "Did you?"

"Mmhmm. Best I've slept in a long time," he admitted, using his foot to rub my shin.

"Must've been because I was here," I teased, pulling my face back to look at him.

"That's definitely why," he chuckled, deeply.

"Hmm, you were really warm," I smiled, biting my lip.

"I had to kick the blankets off; you were holding onto me very tightly, love," Harry smiled cheekily.

I rolled my eyes. "Please, you were nearly strangling me."

"You loved it," Harry rasped.

"You did to," I retorted.

He nodded. "That I did." Our faces were only a couple of centimetres apart, and he leant up, attempting to attach our lips.

I leant back, shaking my head. "Uh uh. Morning breath."

Harry rolled his eyes, pulling me back closer to him. "Come on. Just one kiss."

"No," I shook my head, reaching back to remove his hands from my body.

"Chloe," he whined.

"No, Harry," I laughed, crawling towards the door of the tent.

"Hey, now. Don't try and escape," Harry chuckled. I heard him shift closer to me, and I laughed, unzipping the tent door.

I squealed as Harry grabbed my shirt, but I ripped myself from his grasp and stumbled out of the tent. My bare feet hit the soft green grass and I started to run to the door. I heard Harry's breathing getting closer to me, so I turned to my left and ran to the other side of the pool, laughing as he groaned.

Harry was on the other side, breathing heavy and looking at me, a smirk spread across his face. I crossed my arms and sent him a smug smile, thinking there was no way he could get me.

"You're very sneaky, Rae, but don't think you can escape the Harry Styles," he chuckled, running a hand through his messy bed hair. Even in the morning, he still looked attractive.

"Haven't I already?" I answered back, my head held high.

Harry didn't reply. A devilish smile appeared on his lips and he started to sprint to his right, sprinting around the border of the pool, towards me. I gasped and started to sprint away from him, circling the pool. I heard him laugh and I knew he was gaining on me. As I turned the corner, my foot slipped and I fell on the grass with an 'oof'. Harry was quickly above me, lifting me up from the ground. I squealed when he held me up, his hands under my bum.