Chapter 41

Chloe's POV

When I woke up I was hot- too hot. My eyes fluttered open and I glanced down to see a curly headed boy draped across my body, head resting against my boobs. I cracked a smile when I heard him snore quietly. His hands were gripping my waist tighter than usual, and I thought it was because of our confessions last night. We both knew we were falling for each other and I think that gave Harry the sense of comfort he needed. He'd never had someone he was close to, the way he was with me, and I thought that when I'd implied I was falling for him, he'd realised that I really was his and it was almost definite that I would fall in love with him.

Harry led me up to his room, the night before hand, demanding that I slept in his bed. He told me it was comfortable, and it was. I loved his bed and I only hoped that there'd be more nights to come when I would sleep in his bed. His pillows smelt like him, and as creepy as it sounded, the scent comforted me. I'd fallen asleep quite quickly, even though Harry had been lying on top of me and talking. He obviously hadn't bothered to move from his spot on top of me, ending up sleeping there the whole night.

My hands were rested on his upper back, and I started to rub the bare skin softly. When his grip tightened around me for a brief second and his head pushed itself further into my breasts, I knew he was awake. I let out a small chuckle and continued to watch him. He let out a puff of air against my baggy shirt, before tilting his head back to look at me.

"Good morning," his deep morning voice spoke.

"Morning," I smiled, moving my hand to flick the heavy blanket off us. Harry's body heat alone was enough to make a thin layer of sweat form on my skin. The blanket only added extra heat, and it was making me too hot.

"You're boobs are really comfortable," he smirked, snuggling his face down into my breasts. I laughed loudly, causing my chest to move up and down, Harry's face moving with it.

"Get your face out of my boobs, Mister. I need to shower," I stated, using my hands to lift his head from my chest.

"I was comfortable, though," he pouted, his deep raspy voice taking away the childlike factor of his expression.

"Too bad, babe," I chuckled, standing up off the bed.

Harry rolled off me and onto the other side of the bed. His bare torso was relaxed on the mattress as he rested his hands behind his head. I watched as an amused smirk took its form on his lips.

"Hmm, 'babe'. I like the sound of that," he winked.

I looked away immediately and bit my lip. I silently cursed myself for letting 'babe' slip, but it honestly felt natural. Then again, everything felt natural with Harry.

"I might have to start calling you 'baby'," he chuckled, as I stood at the side of his bed, slightly embarrassed by my slip up.

"Go ahead," I mumbled quietly, looking back up to see him smiling cheekily.

"Okay, baby, go get your clothes and shower," he winked.

I released a small laugh, cocking my head to the side to look at Harry as he rested on his bed. His body was bare, boxers covering his 'area'. I blushed a little when I realised a small about of hair was visible above the waistband of his boxers. When he rested his arms behind his head, his ribs were visible and his tattoos were clearly inked on his skin.

"I like the sound of that," I winked flirtatiously, mocking his words from before.

I then turned around and made my way out of Harry's bedroom and towards mine. I chuckled to myself as I opened my door, proud of my exit. I knew Harry enjoyed when I was flirty and confident. It gave him the chance to flirt back and tease me. I walked over to my closet, pulling out a pair of printed cotton shorts, a plain black tee and my usual white converse.