Chapter 37

Chloe's POV

Harry and I walked downstairs hand in hand, smiling like absolute idiots. My cheeks were tear free and I was confident I would get through the stages of the medias harassment. Harry's face was priceless. He was glowing, absolutely glowing. It was definitely a sight to see. His huge hand engulfed my smaller one as we turned the corner to the lounge room. Harry and I didn't say anything, just sat down on the couch, side by side. I crossed my legs, and rested my head against his shoulder, playing with his fingers that were entwined with mine.

The boys looked at us with suspicious eyes. Harry shook his head and pulled me closer to him, my back resting against his side. It was obvious he didn't want to answer any of the boys' questions. I looked up to the boys and smiled brightly, wiggling my eyebrows up and down. Louis was the first to catch on, his eyes widening and a huge smile breaking out on his face. He didn't say anything, just smiled to himself and sent us both a wink. The other boys seemed to have a faint understanding of what was going on, and they smiled happily. I bit my lip and looked back down to mine and Harry's entwined fingers.

My hand seemed to fit in his perfectly. His large hand completely covered mine, his long, slender fingers covering most of the back of my hand. His rings were cold against my skin, but I admired them and their beauty. I wanted to know if they had an actual significance, or if they were just there to look good. Either way, they looked unique, and fitted his fingers well. His hands were soft, yet the pads of his fingers were rough. The way they felt against my skin made my stomach swarm with butterflies. His palms were as soft as a baby's skin and made my hand feel welcomed in his grasp. It was crazy how much I loved his touch, even if it was just holding hands.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"Just discussing what we're going to be doing over the two week break," replied Liam.

"Oh, and what might your plans be?" I asked, leaning further into Harry, sinking lower into the couch, so I was almost laying down.

"Well, I've decided to go see Dani. We made plans quite some time ago, so we're putting them into action now," smiled Liam.

"That's sweet. Where are you planning on staying?" I asked.

"She's in California at the moment on a dance tour, so we're going to stay at her apartment there for a couple of days," smiled Liam.

I nodded and sent him a smile. I loved how Liam was devoted to Dani. You could see it in his eyes how much he loved her, and it was truly heart warming.

"What about you, Zayn? Any plans for the next two weeks?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, Perrie's in London, so we're going to go stay at her apartment for the next few weeks."

I nodded in reply. "Tell her we need to catch up when she's free, yeah?"

"Will do," he smiled.

"I'm going to go visit El in New York. She just finished university, so I'm going over there to celebrate with her and her family," smiled Louis. His huge smile made it obvious that he was very eager to visit her.

"Did she really?" I asked, sitting up slightly, excited to hear she'd finished her degree. "Wow, what was she studying?"

"Law," Louis answered simply.

"Wow, smart girl," I chuckled.

"She is," nodded Louis, proud of his girlfriend.

I smiled at him and looked over to Niall. "And what about you mister? What are you doing?"

"I'm going to go and visit my family," answered Niall.

"Awh," I cooed. "Family boy."

"Hey," scoffed Niall. "I love them, okay?"