Chapter 15

Chloe's POV

The boys soon left and I was alone in the huge house, making a list of what I needed to do for the day. I knew I had to wash their clothes and I also had to go to the supermarket to get some 'personal items' for myself along with some chocolate and ice-cream. I need to be prepared, because I'm due tomorrow.

I grabbed a washing basket from the laundry and walked up to the boys' rooms. I emptied their dirty washing from their hampers into the basket. I've had a discussion with all of them, and I've finally knocked some sense into them, making sure they put all of their dirty washing into their hampers.

I grabbed my dirty washing too before I walked back downstairs and poured the washing into the washing machine, turning it on and leaving it to wash the clothes. I walked back to my room and grabbed my bag along with my purse. My pay checks have been coming at the end of every week. Each week I get $2000. That's more than I could've asked for, and it's a ridiculous amount.

Every time I get a pay check, I can't help but feel a bit guilty for earning the money I get, because these boys give me everything. I have a roof over my head, a bed, food, water and their all my friends. They all mean heaps to me and we've developed friendships that I can't get from anyone else. But yet, here I am getting money when they give me more than I could've asked for.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed the keys to my car. The car that Liam still calls 'old'. I walked out the door, locking it. I walked out to my car and hopped in, starting the engine before driving down the road. I drove to the supermarket, grabbing a basket before making my way through the isles.

I went to the 'lady section' and grabbed myself a box of tampons and a box of panty liners. I then walked to the frozen section grabbing myself a tub of 'Ben & Jerry's' Half Baked ice-cream. It was then that I noticed a sign saying 'Buy 1 tub of Ben & Jerry's ice-cream get 1 free'. I smiled widely and grabbed my second favourite flavour, New York Super Fudge Chunk. Wow, I'll be fat tomorrow. I walked to the 'confectionary' isle and grabbed a block of Cadbury white chocolate. I smiled to myself thinking about how many questions the boys are going to ask tomorrow.

I walked to the check-out, bought my items and walked out to the car. I put my groceries in the boot of the car and hopped into the drivers seat. I drove home, singing along to the radio. I arrived home, grabbing my groceries from the boot and continued to sing the song I'd recently been listening to in the car.

"God only knows, how much I need you. I could explode, if I can't breathe you. I'm on the ropes. 5, 4, 3, 2. Cause' you're the one, I guess I'm done, that's how it goes. Where would I be without you? Yeah, God only knows."

I placed the bags on the bench, grabbing out my chocolate and ice-cream, placing them in the cupboard and freezer. I danced around the kitchen singing 'God Only Knows' by MKTO. They may not be overly famous, but they sure do have amazing songs.

"There ain't a crime I wouldn't do for you, that's made God get away. Mmm. These diamonds shine, but not as bright as you. I throw them all away. I'm here surrendering and I give up, throwing my around ya. I can't remember when, I felt like the way I felt for you.

God only knows, how much I need you. I could explode, if I can't breathe you. I'm on the ropes. 5, 4, 3, 2. Cause' you're the one, I guess I'm done, that's how it goes. Where would I be without you? Yeah, God only knows."

I chuckled to myself as I walked into the lounge room. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, settling for an episode of 'Spongebob'. I smiled as I heard Spongebob's annoying laugh fill the room.

I had been comfortable for a while until I heard the sound of the door opening and closing. I turned my neck to see Harry walking into the lounge.

"What are you doing home?" I asked, turning around so I was kneeling on the couch and facing him.