Chapter 20

Chloe's POV

When I awoke the next morning, Harry was gone. I looked at the clock that read 9:30, confirming that the boys were now at the studio. I smiled to myself as I thought of last night. It was perfect. I didn't question his actions, because; one, I was tired, two, I still have undeniable feelings for Harry, and three, I felt safe in his arms. The way his toned arms wrapped tightly around me, made me feel like nothing could hurt me. It was like, all the fear and worry I'd had from the movie we'd watched before hand, was gone. I can remember the way his breath felt as it hit my neck, his curls tickling my cheeks. He slept soundly last night, his long skinny legs entwined with mine. Our bodies were pressed tightly against one another, and it was fucking perfect.

I rolled out of bed, my feet padding along the soft carpet as I walked to my bathroom. I turned on the hot water in the shower, before stripping down and disposing of my pad, as I waited for the water to heat up. I put my hair in a bun on top of head, to avoid my hair getting wet.

After last night, I can't help but think what the boys were assuming yesterday, may be true. I mean, he's so rude during the day but last night, he came in and cuddled me. I so desperately want to know why he came in. Was it because I was scared? Was it because he was sorry? Was it because he was lonely? Was it because he couldn't sleep? All those questions link back to the big question, does Harry have feelings for me?

I plan to confront him about it today. I am going to find out why he came into my room last night. I just need to know.

I scrubbed my body with my body wash before stepping out, still as smiley as ever. I dried off, inserting a tampon, before walking out to my room. I opened my closet and pulled out the 'Tomlinson' sweater that Louis had gotten for me, along with some grey sweat pants, keeping my promise to Louis. I left my hair as is, seeing as it looked fine in its messy bun. I walked back into my bathroom, applying some extremely light make up. Once I was done, I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen, pulling out a bowl and fork before walking to the fridge to grab some yoghurt and fruit. I placed the fruit on the bench and poured the vanilla yoghurt into the bowl. I chopped up some watermelon, apples, bananas and strawberries, placing them into the bowl, mixing them with the yoghurt. I ate my breakfast quietly, thinking of what I should do today, seeing as the boys told me I didn't have to clean today.

Once I was done, I placed my bowl in the sink, cleaning it before drying it and putting it away. I walked into the lounge room, flipping my phone in my hands, undecided on what I should do. Maybe I could invite Renee over? She could even stay the night. I could really use a girl to talk to about all that's happened. I thought I'd better ask the boys first though, so I pulled up Zayn's contact on my phone, pressing his number and bringing my phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, Zayn, it's me," I replied.

"Oh, hi, Chloe. Is everything okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I was just ringing to ask if I could maybe invite Renee to stay the night?" I asked. I heard him chuckle on the other line, making me slightly confused.

"Chloe, it's your home to. You don't have to call one of us everytime you want to invite someone over. Just do it, we don't mind," he stated. I smiled widely at his words; 'It's your home to.'

"Okay, thanks Zayn," I giggled.

"No problem, Chlo," he said, using my nickname. "I better go, but I'll see you when we get home, yeah?"

"Yeah, oh and I was thinking, seeing as Renee may be staying the night, we could just have pizza or something for dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounds good."