About Me!- Katie

Hi guys,

My name is Katie Welsh.

I was born in 1996 on the 25th of September in Australia. My dad is American and my mum is Australian, so I have a tiny bit of different blood running through me. It's kind of cool if you think about it. My dad met my mum when he moved to Australia and one of mums friend's invited her to a party with dad there. I just thought you might of wanted to know that.

I have a brother, Josh, he is a pain in the ass. He is 15 and doesn't shut-up. He got 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' for his birthday and he cranks it up full volume. Next thing you know he's skypeing my cousin Rob and they are playing Minecraft together and talking about the guns on 'COD' and stuff.

My favourite colour is purple because it is such a nice, beautiful colour and my room is purple to show that I love it so much.

There is one thing I want to say before all of this, I am not a super 'girly girl', I don't wear dresses, skirts etc. all of the time. I only wear makeup and rings, sometimes. I wear bracelets and earrings all of the time but that's about it. 

I go to Beach View High. Our slogan is 'We Shoot Big and We Score Big'. I mean, what the hell does that even mean!? it makes no sense!Anyway, one of my friends from soccer goes here and she is so rude, she bullied everyone and still bullies everyone. Her name is Jan, Oh, and did I mention that she was my old best friend? I don't know how, she's up there with the popular kids and I'm in the normal group.

She tossed me ages ago because one of my 'friends' (Jean) told her that I liked her Boyfriend in grade 9. Yeah, I did like him and I still do but, Jean promised she wouldn't tell ANYONE and she went a head and stabbed me in the back anyway. Ever since she has been rude to me; at soccer, footsull (N/A Sorry, Don't know how to spell this!), Tennis, Karate and finally school. I get bullied at school by her and her group of 'friends'. I bet she pays them $100 per day to be her friend.

But yeah, I like her Boyfriend; Brandon. He is cute, athletic, nice, funny, drea-... I'll shut up now. I hate sushi, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Coli flour,  Jan and her possie of 'friends'. I love Brandon, singing, dancing, to be childish and well, you get the idea now. Brandon is in my music class and there is no Jan and I haven't heard him sing before. He can definitely play the guitar.

My favourite movie is 'Teen Beach Movie' from Disney channel, I love Disney channel, don't judge. I love all of the shows except my favourite would be 'Austin and Ally' because it's mainly singing. I love running around the house singing the songs and mum would ask what are you singing. My mum doesn't try to get into my life which is why I love her :).

In school I am a Sport Captain for green gorillas at our school so is Brandon. Lucy and George are captains for the Red Rhinos. Daniel and Rachel are captains for the yellow yaks. Peter and Elise are captains for the blue badgers.

I think this may be enough information for you guys to know about me :)

***************

A/N Hey Guys, My name is Megan and I have never ever wrote a book in my life or a good short story. Sorry if you don't like but please don't leave comments that show you don't like it. If you don't like it, then leave...