Chapter 15: First Rehearsal... Easy Peesy.

~Brandon~

I just broke up with my girlfriend today. We had three long years together. She fucking cheated on me. Anyway, Look at the rush out of the school doors. It's like one million penguins trying to swim in a small ocean. Stuff going out at this time of the day.

I looked up to see a happy looking Katie standing in front of me. Once she turned around I had to grin at her. She's beautiful. We quickly walked out after the rush and started walking to my house.

"hey, are you okay about what happened?" She asked while looking at me. I looked down at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I was planning on breaking up with her today anyway. But it broke my heart to see she was cheatin' on me," I said sort of pouting. I looked back at her and grinned.

"I know what it's like," she said as she looked away. I looked at her confused. I mean who would break her heart? Her caring, innocent heart. I am so confused until she told me who it was. Ethan is a stupid asshole, he's the one Jan was with. He's a player... She saw him at a shopping mall when she went with Lucy a few years ago and she saw him with another girl. He lost both girls that day.

We got to the place where we have to cross to get to my house, freaking busy road. While Katie wasn't noticing I kept reaching for her hand but every time she moved it to fix her hair or something.

We were no sooner at my place and I told Katie to make herself at home. I asked her did she want anything and she said no. I went upstairs to grab my guitar. I walked into Michaels room while he was playing COD because he's distracted easy. Plus his back is towards the door. I just sneakily took away the guitar and went downstairs to give it to Katie.

"I remember this whole song off by heart," Katie said proud of it. I had to chuckle.

"Lets start," I said while tuning the guitar as Katie did the same. We don't have one of those Auto tuner things, they are harder to use. Well, for me anyway.

We both started at the same time with strumming our guitars.

(Austin & Ally: You Can Come to Me- Lyrics Video)

[Katie:]

When you're on your own

Drowning alone

And you need a rope that can pull you in

Someone will throw it

[Brandon:]

And when you're afraid

That you're gonna break

And you need a way to feel strong again

Someone will know it

[Both:]

And even when it hurts the most

Try to have a little hope

That someone's gonna be there when you don't

When you don't

If you wanna cry, I'll be your shoulder

If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile

If you wanna fly, I will be your sky

Anything you need that's what I'll be

You can come to me

[Katie:]

You struggle inside

Losing your mind

Fighting and trying to be yourself

When somebody lets you

[Brandon:]

Out in the cold

But no where to go

Feeling like no one could understand

Then somebody gets you

[Both:]

So take a breath and let it go

And try to have a little hope

'Cause someone's gonna be there when you don't

When you don't

If you wanna cry, I'll be your shoulder

If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile

If you wanna fly, I will be your sky

Anything you need, that's what I'll be

You can come to me

[Katie:]

Like a chain that never breaks

Like a truth that never bends

Like a glue that takes a broken heart and puts it back again

It's the feeling that you get

It's the moment that you know

That no matter what the future holds

You'll never be alone

[Both:]

If you wanna cry, I'll be your shoulder

If you wanna laugh, I'll be your smile

If you wanna fly, I will be your sky

Anything you need, that's what I'll be

If you wanna climb, I'll be your ladder

If you wanna run, I'll be your road

If you want a friend, doesn't matter when

Anything you need, that's what I'll be

You can come to me

[Katie:]

You can come to me,

Yeah

~Katie~

"Brandon, your voice is perfect fro this song! It sounds just like Ross Lynch's but better!" I said happy for him. He grinned and said the same to me but he didn't say it sounded like Laura Marano's but it's better.

"Good Job and thanks for calling me about Jan. There's no way I could make it without you," He said as he walked over to me with arms wide open. I accepted of course, who wouldn't and went in for the hug. 

"That's one of the songs by Ross Lynch," I said in his chest and I felt him chuckle as did I. Well because I'm in his chest.

I waved goodbye from his pathway and walked to my house.

He is one of the best singers ever!