About Me!- Brandon

Hi guys,

My name is Brandon Timber.

I was born in 1996 on the 2th of February in Australia. My dad is Australian and my mum is Australian, so I have like no other types of blood in me. I have a girlfriend and her name is Jan, but I kind of like her old best friend Katie.

I don't know what happened between them two because they don't talk to each other anymore, they just glare at each other but they might talk at soccer because they play together. I don't know, Jan always bullies Katie, so I don't think they talk at all.

Anyway, one day I was at the skate park and I watched them play for a while, Katie is the best soccer player I have ever seen.

In my family I have a younger brother, Michael and a older brother named Justin. Justin is 21 and Michael is 15.  They are alright when they choose to be. They aren't bad brothers, they are just a pain. 

I go to Beach View High. We have the most weirdest Slogan; 'We Shoot Big and We Score Big' It makes no sense... Anyway, Katie is in my Music, Math, English and Science class. She is amazing at playing the guitar and I bet she is amazing at singing. Next assessment I'm going to ask her to be with me, Jan isn't in this class so there's my chance.

My favourite channel is Disney channel because it is full of people that sing. I like to sing, not around the house though anyway only in music when we have to or if there's an assessment to do. I like the Disney movie 'Teen Beach Movie' and my favourite TV show would be 'Austin and Ally' because it is about people that sing. An artist with a song writer who is very shy but is an amazing singer.

Katie is funny, fun to be around, cute, etc. I will stop talking now because you would be reading this for one hour. I have lost interest in Jan, she's hot and all but so is Katie and Jan can be rude anyway. I want to break up with Jan but she wouldn't take it too well.

I haven't seen Katie be rude to anyone, except to Jan, it's funny when Katie comes back with the smart-ass comments. I hate Sushi, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, tomato and coli flour. I love Katie, to be childish, skating, surfing and music.

I play tackle footy and soccer. Surfing and skating are some of my hobbies. One day I saw Katie watching me on my skateboard and I waved and fell off, she had just finished her soccer game. I thought to myself 'real smooth, Brandon, real smooth.'

In school I am a Sport Captain for green gorillas at our school along with Katie. Lucy and George are captains for the Red Rhinos. Daniel and Rachel are captains for the yellow yaks. Peter and Elise are captains for the blue badgers.

That's enough to know about me :)

====================================================================================

Sorry If this story makes no sense! I have never wrote A book, ever. I'm sorry that its a bit all-over-the-place :).