Chapter 12: Time to Party!

~Katie~

"Hey guys!" I yelled across the room to some people. They all waved and smiled. I walked into the kitchen where Brandon was standing, he was looking at something and his fingers were through his hair. He looked like he was going to pull it out. I walked over towards him and bent down to look at the paper.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked up and grinned, he wouldn't admit it. Of course he said there was nothing wrong. I grinned back at him and stood up straight. I opened the door to go outside because I need some fresh air.

Outside there was a cold chill and we are staying outside for the party. I started shivering as I walked towards the side gate to open to let guests in. It just would have been easier for everyone. Still shivering I walked back inside, "I'm going to get a jumper," I screamed.

I ran down the street to my house. I was walking up the pathway the door slammed open. Some poor kid was kicked out of our house by Josh, he's a bossy bastard. "Get out of my house!" He screamed. I looked at Josh and pushed him away. "Sorry about that," I apologized.

He looked at me with forgiveness and ran away. Josh looked at with an evil smirk across his face. I looked at him and shook my head. I walked inside while Josh followed, "Not funny," I said furiously. He wiped that smirk off his face and went up stairs.

*Beep*

K: Hello?

M: It's mum

K: Oh hey

M: something wrong?

K: Josh

M: That explains a lot.

K: Yeah, what did you call for?

M: Can you look after Josh tonight till ten?

K: Um, no.

M: Your going to have to...

I hung up. I screamed to Josh that I was going to a friends place. He yelled bye from his room. "Get off call of duty!" I screamed he ignored  and kept playing.

A while into the party I decided to start to 'bust-a-move.' And that was done.

I no sooner stopped and needed to go to the toilet. So I walked over to the bedroom where the toilet was. It was occupied so I sat on the end of the bed for a little while.

All of the sudden I was pushed by a dark shadow with a strong force. Next second there was a massive body figure on me. "Missed me?" The mysterious voice asked. It finally clicked who's voice it was.

"Ethan? get off me," I whispered. I tried to slip my tiny wrists from his hands. It was no use, his grip was too tight. I could smell alcohol on his breath. Who bought the alcohol though?

"Help," I squeaked. He was pushed off of me. I didn't know who did it until he asked if I was okay. I thanked him and said I'm fine. I got up and hugged him.  "Thanks Brandon," I whispered into his ear.

I walked back outside and got some food off of the fruit platter thing someone brought. I had some strawberries and some rock melon.

The party ended like at two o'clock in the morning. Everyone will be stuffed at school. I walked home and Josh was up. "SHIT!" I whispered. The party was awesome and it seems that I have lost track of time.

"Don't worry, mum's going to kill you," He smirked. "Thanks, that makes me feel heaps better" I replied sarcastically. I told Josh to get to bed before we both get caught.

I ran upstairs and put my pj's on in a flash. I jumped in my bed and as soon as my head hit that pillow, I was sleepin' like a baby.