Chapter 33: Nowhere!

~Katie~

 "Mum, sorry that I didn't act like I was happy about he pregnancy and all because I really am, I just didn't show it." I apologized because I felt bad.

"Don't worry, I expected that as yours and Joshs' reaction." She smiled and went back to doing what ever she was doing.

"Um so I am going to see McKenzie today if you want to see her."

"When are you going?"

"In about ten minutes when Brandon gets here."

"You guys spend way too much time together, you need to separate."

"Nah, I don't think so."

"You need time away from each other, you guys are too attached."

"You could say that, or we just love each other very much." I grinned.

"Mmm, could  say that but we are leaving to go on a holiday."

"What?! And you didn't tell us?"

"Nope because it was supposed to be a surprise."

"Ok, I won't ask anything more."

Someone knocked on the door and I walked into the lounge room to open it up.

Brandon was standing there smiling.

"What put you in a good mood?" I questioned chuckling a bit.

"Seeing you." He grinned.

"Mmhm, what's the real reason?"

"That is the real reason."

"No seriously, what is it?"

"It is!" He argued sweeping me off of my feet, literally. I squealed and quickly wrapped my arms around his neck so I didn't fall.

"I don't believe you," I said.

"It really is." He said touching my nose with his.

"Show me," I said, grinning. Our lips met and was cut off by dad clearing his throat. "Sorry dad."

"Don't grow up too fast," He said warningly. What does that fucking mean? You know what, I'd prefer not to know.

Brandon put me down and dad walked away into the kitchen.

"Okay," I said awkwardly. "Ready to go?"

"Yep, ready! Are your parents coming?"

"Mum! Are you coming?" I shouted.

"Nope!" She shouted back and I nodded to Brandon.

"Lets go!" Brandon shouted and we walked out to his car, hand in hand. We drove for about fifteen minutes and arrived at Macs driveway.

I knocked on the door and we waited for an answer. Not long after Mac answered the door with puffy red eyes. I let go of Brandons' hand and gave her a hug.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" I whispered.

"Rick and I got into a fight last night and I woke up and he wasn't there." She said between sobs.

"Where do the kids think he is?"

"I told them he went out to breakfast."

"We'll take the kids out if you want to look for him," Brandon said and we separated. We both looked at Brandon.

"you'd do that for me?" Mac asked.

"Course," Brandon smiled. She thanked us and ran inside to grab the kids and gear. She came out with Austin, Amy and booster seats.

"Where's Calum and Carmin?" I asked.

"At Ricks parents, I think." She said unsurely.

"Hey kiddos," Brandon said hugging the kids tightly and picking them up.

"Guys that are good with kids, are keepers." Mac winked at me.

"No kids yet!" I grinned. "Bye! Good luck!"

"Bye!" She shouted and I picked up a booster seat.

"What do you kids wanna do?" Brandon asked as we walked up the driveway.

"Movie!" They both shouted.

"What movie?"

"Frozen!"

"Frozen it is!" Brandon said putting the booster seat in the back and I did the other one. We strapped the kids in and off we were to the next movie time for frozen.

We bought the kids a popcorn to share and a popper each. Brandon and I shared a drink of frozen coke and a popcorn. Once it was over we asked the kids if they liked it and they said yes.

On the way back to Macs place I called her.

"Hello?" She asked.

"It's your little sis, did you find Rick?" I asked.

"Yes, thank-you for looking after the kids. I owe you guys one."

"No problem."

"Cya soon! and thanks again."

"They were no problem! Cya."

We hung up.

We drove to Macs place. We told her what the kids did with us and how well behaved they were. She thanked us plenty of times and we said no problem those plenty of times.

We left and I slept over Brandons' house and spent the rest of that day there with another sleep over.

****

Thanks for reading!

Sorry it's kind of short but I am still stuck on ideas of what's going happen but there is going to be a massive chapter soon! Maybe not the length but the intensity of it!

I don't know what I am saying... But I've already said too much!