Chapter 19: Maccas Breakfast!

~Katie~

"Breakfast!" My brother yelled from downstairs. I looked over to the time and it was nine o'clock. I groaned and sat up. I looked to the left of me to see my boyfriend still asleep. I love calling him my boyfriend.

I hit his back to be annoying saying "Wake up, my idiot brother's got food." He rolled over and rubbed his eyes. He mumbled morning and sat up and gave me kiss. A heart stopping kiss. It's funny how they always seem to be heart stopping. IT MUST BE TRUE LOVE!

"Now get out, I got to have a shower after breakfast," I said as I got up from my bed and walked over to were he was. I hit him on the shoulder and laughed when he got up in a flash. He grabbed me in his arms and laughed the whole way from my room to the stairs. He put me down and we walked to the kitchen.

"Here's the love birds,"  Josh murmured to himself. I looked to the left and there was a girl sitting there. She looked the same age as Josh.

I pointed to her and asked "Who's this." He chuckled and walked over to her. He got to her and put his arm around here.

"This is MY girlfriend, Natalie. Natalie this is my sister Katie and her boyfriend Brandon," He said with a pissed off tone. "My girlfriend is better than yours Brandon," He said smirking.

"Oh hell no! Nah-Uh!" Brandon said arguing with my brothers opinion. "You're wrong!" He shouted.

"OK!" I yelled to interrupt their argument. "Now, where's mum and dad? Are they at work?" I asked. I think they are at work, I THINK! He nodded and walked back over to the breakfast that was being cooked. Pancakes?

"Josh, we will pass on breakfast. I'm taking her out," He smirked and tightened his grip around my waist and rested his chin on my head.

"Okay, but I have to have a shower," I grinned. He let go and I went for a shower.

We walked out of the kitchen and out to Brandons car. I went over to the passenger seat door until I was told off.

"Umm, no. we're walking." He grinned. I sighed and we walked to McDonalds.

(At McDonalds)

We went and sat down out the front at a set of table and seats.

"What do you want?" Brandon asked as he pulled out his wallet.

"Hot cakes." I grinned and he smiled. He kissed my forehead and walked inside. I slouched down in the chair and went on my phone just because I was waiting.

"Looky here, here's the slut that took my boyfriend," I heard Jan's voice echo through the area I was seated.

"BEEP BEEP BEEP! Uh-oh hold up. My whore alarm is going off," I said with a serious look on my face. I was pretty good at acing too. I got out my phone just scrolling through Facebook just because. Jan stood there with her arms folded and her friends doing the same just staring at me.

"Oh yeah, and why are you still here?" I asked looking off of my phone to Jan.

"I want you to stay away from Brandon, he's still mine," She said dead serious. I started laughing.

"You cracked a funny," I laughed. She took my phone and held it up above her right shoulder with her right hand.

"I'll take that," I heard Brandon's voice say as he took the phone out of her hand. "Now, leave me alone with her on our breakfast date."

Jan huffed and walked away.

"Fucking whore wants you back," I said. He handed me my hot cakes and held my hand on the table.

"Do you know how much I love you Katie?" He asked. I shook my head and he put his arms out wide and said "THIS MUCH!"

(LATER IN THE DAY!)

"Josh, hurry up with the shower!" I shouted through the wooden door.  I need to have a shower before it gets too late. I groaned and walked away to my parents room. I walked through the room and looked on the dutches. I saw a photo that I've never seen before. It was a picture of me as a baby and a girl that looked about four years old.

I pulled the photo out of the frame and read what it said on the back. It said 'Katie at 14 months and McKenzie is 4 years and 9 months.'

WHO IS MCKENZIE?!

I pulled out my phone to call someone.

K: Mum...

M: Hi Sweety.

K: Who is McKenzie?

M: It's your -um- uh got to go talk to you later.

Ok then, hang up on me. I can't wait till she gets home so I'll call dad.

K: DAD! WHO'S MEKENZIE?!

D: Woh, calm down...

K: I can't. Who is she?!

D: She's your sister.

K: What? And I'm only finding out about this now?

D: Yes. You were young when she was sent to a foster family because we couldn't look after two kids at the age we were.

K: You could have told me! Where is she?

D: She is about an one hour drive away. She lives at ********.

I hung up after the address was told.

"Josh, are you coming?" I yelled running up the stairs to my room to grab my jacket.

"Where?" He yelled turning down his xbox game he was playing. I ran into my room and grabbed my denim jacket.

"To meet our sister," I said walking past his door that is wide open.

When I got downstairs and texted Brandon to pick us up. He said he has nothing to do later so it surely wont bother him.

"We have to wait for a few minutes for Brandon," I said looking at josh who had a leather jacket over his shoulder and he nodded.