Chapter 35: An Interesting Christmas!

~Brandon~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

"Brandon, wake up! It's Christmas," Michael said shaking me.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I said sarcastically.

"Merry Christmas."

"Michael, it's six o'clock in the morning!" I whined.

"Don't care, get up."

"Go wake up Justin first."

"I already woke him up."

I groaned and got out of bed, very slowly. I changed my baggy shirt into a decent shirt, my boxers into jeans and slipped a jumper over my head.

Even though it's summer, it's still cold in the mornings!

"Merry Christmas!" My family shouted as I walked down stairs.

I said Merry Christmas when I gave them a hug.

We were passed our presents and we opened them, obviously! It's Christmas!

We all bought one thing for each other.

Michael got a iPad 3rd generation, some clothes (Mum and Dad), a yellow penny board with blue wheels (Katie and I), some gear for the skateboard and Skate 3 for the Xbox (Justin and Bridget).

Justin got a new Panasonic TV for his new apartment (Mum and Dad), some sport gear (Michael) and a new pair of joggers (Katie and I).

I got a HP Laptop (Justin and Bridget), a cricket set (Michael) and a new TV for my room (Mum and Dad).

Mum got slippers (Katie and I), pyjamas (Michael) and jewellery (Bridget, Justin and Dad).

Dad got a watch (Michael), a fishing rod (Justin and Bridget), A mountain bike (Mum) and slippers (Katie and I).

Very expensive Christmas!

"Thanks for the gifts!" I said and Mum forced a family hug. By the time we finished all of this, it was six-thirty. I ran upstairs and grabbed my phone off of my bed side table. I searched Katie's contact and pressed on phone.

It rang three times before someone picked up. "Hello?"

"Merry Christmas Honey!" I shouted into the phone.

"Merry Christmas!" She shouted back sounding a bit sleepy.

"Did I wake you?"

"No, Josh woke me up before you rang."

"You have a brother like that too?"

"You have no idea."

"I was woken up at six."

"It's really annoying."

"I know!"

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!" Michael screamed, running through the top floor of the house.

"Michael?" Katie asked.

"Yep, how'd you know?"

"Listen," She said and I listened closely. Josh is yelling 'It's Christmas!' really loudly.

"Wow."

"He's been doing that for about five minutes."

"Geez!"

"So, what did you get?"

"Some stuff that I will show you later."

"Okay, I better go."