Chapter 18: It was an Honour

~Katie~

I poked him and ran up the stairs. He chased after me but I wasn't fast enough to close the door. He pushed it open pushing me back onto my bed were I fell on the end of the bed so now, I am on the bed. He smirked and closed the door behind. I started running around my room.

I wasn't fast enough behind me he put his arms around my waist spinning us around.

"Got cha," he smiled. I tried squirming out but it really was no use. His grip is too tight.

"What do I get for catching you?" He whispered into my ear. I thought about it for a second before I heard my stereo going. I smiled at the song that was going. Of course it was a Ross Lynch song...

"How about a dance?" I asked turning my head back to face him. He just heard my music going. It was 'timeless' by Ross Lynch.

I turned around to face him. I put my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my waist. We started swaying back and forth. Looking deep into each others eyes.

(Ross Lynch: Timeless)

Every day day day

I fall for you a little more

And every night night night

I dream of you so beautiful

(Ye-ey)

Everytime we laugh

I see the sparks flying

And everytime you blush

I feel those butterflies

And baby how we feel

Will always be in style

Forever and ever...

This love is never gonna fade

We are timeless

We are timeless

My heart will never ever change

We are timeless

We are timeless

And we're gonna live

Our love will always feel this way

We are timeless...

We are timeless... 

~Brandon~

"I love you Katie," I said standing still with her. We were still in the same position.

"I love you too," She said smiling. I am the most happiest person in the world right now. I got everything I want, right here.

I closed my eyes and moved in, my breath rebounding off her lips. I pulled her in closer to me to make this kiss perfect. I moved further in towards her lips until I stopped.

My lips touched her soft lips. Her soft lips now on mine. The heat burning inside of me. I kissed her with everything I have felt for her the past few years. We stood there like that for a while.

I got a bit carried away and it quickly turned from a kiss to a make out session. I felt the sparks fly from this kiss. It was better than all of my girlfriends put together. 

I gave her one last kiss.

That was the best kiss ever!

I took off my shirt and laid there on the bed. Katie digging her head into my chest drawing circles on my abs.

"Brandon," Katie said. I nodded her to go on. "You- you were my-my first kiss" she said stuttering. Was she afraid to tell me? It didn't feel like it was her first kiss, she seemed pretty experienced at it.

I looked down at her in confusion.

"I feel like I ruined our first kiss for you because I was inexperienced and" Katie said not taking one breath.

"You seemed pretty experienced at it to me," I interrupted. It means a lot to me that I took her first kiss.

HOLY SHIT! I TOOK HER FIRST KISS!

"I feel like I ruined it for you thou-" she started rambling on about it again. I interrupted her with a heart stopping kiss.

"It was an honour."