Chapter 25 (Part 1): Graduation!

x^x REMINDER x^x

~Brandon's POV~

Lucy and Katie are singing 'Bridget Mendler - Hurricane' and 'No Doubt - Sunday Morning'

Nathan and I are singing 'Justin Timberlake - Rock your body'

Lucy and Nathan are singing 'Eminem ft. Rihanna - Love the way you lie'

Katie and I agreed on the song 'Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera - Moves like Jagger'

Lucy and I are singing 'Taylor Swift ft. Gary Lightbody - Last Time'

Katie and Nathan are singing 'Pitball ft. Ke$ha - Timber'

All together we are singing 'Mike will made-It ft. Miley Cyrus, Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J - 23'

************

~Katie~

Lucy and I are just chilling on the black leather three seated couch waiting for our guys to come pick us up. We are just watching some SpongeBob, there is no age limit on SpongeBob. Ok? Don't judge me.

Someone knocked on the door. I slowly got up off the couch and slowly walked over to the front door. My mum had beat me to it, she opened up the door and greeted whoever it was. Brandon's voice said Hi Mrs Welsh and he walked around the corner to where the lounge room is.

He looked hot! He had a tuxedo on and a bow tie and the corsage in his hand. He stood there for a while examining my body.

"Katie, you look gorgeous," He said and the smile he had on his face when he walked in has widened.

"Your looking pretty hot yourself," I said walking up to him. He gave me a kiss so I gave one back.

"Lets get a photo of you two, then you two than all of you," Mum said pointing to each couple as she said them. We all walked outside to the cars and we stood in front of the one we are taking.

"I almost forgot," He said as he opened up the corsage box. I took it out of it's case and gave it to Brandon. He took it out of my hand and put it on my right wrist. I looked into his hazel eyes and he looked into mine. We both were dragged into a kiss. A flash went off but we just ignored it.

"Cuties!" Lucy said holding her phone out taking a photo so is mum. Brandon and I pulled apart. We stood there looking at the camera with is hand on my waist and mine on his back. Mums flash went off and then Lucy's. "I send them to you."

I smiled and pulled out my phone to take a photo of Lucy and Nathan. Nathans hand was on Lucy's waist and hers on his waist. He's not much taller than Lucy with heels on. I'm almost the same height as Brandon with these heels on. 

"Ok, time to go," Dad said as he walked out of the house. Is he driving us?

"Dad are you driving us?" I asked and looked at Brandon who shrugged. He said he is so Brandon threw him the keys which he caught and we jumped in the back seats of the car.

~At the Graduation~

"One more photo!" Dad whined. He has taken about fifty photos. Me and Brandon stood there waiting for another flash to go off. It went off soon after and we had a look at it. "I like this photo."

"My little girl is growing up so fast," dad said wiping the imaginary tear out of his eye. "I still remember when you were a baby and we used to wipe you bot-"

"Dad!" I yelled. He laughed and said bye.

"Have fun, but not too much." He said warningly pointing at Brandon then me. I sighed and rolled my eyes. We walked off and into the front area.

"May all the leader please head off to the front area," The principal said over the microphone. Great timing!

We both lined up to the front area fro our photos.

"Katie, Brandon come up!" The photographer said. She is one of the photographers in the school. We both walked up to her and greeted her. She told us how she wanted us to stand and what to do. Brandon had to put his hand around my waist and mine around his back while holding a soccer ball in my free hand. A soccer ball because the green gorillas excelled in soccer.

Lucy and George had a basketball. Daniel and Rachel held a football. Finally, Elise and Peter had a volley ball. Then there was a photo of all the sports leaders. Brandon and I held up a trophy with everyone else touching it. And lastly the last photo was all of the leaders of 2013.

Me and Brandon decided to get a photo of both of us without a sport thing.

"Give each other a kiss!" She said. So we did as we were told. His hands were on my waist and mine were wrapped around his neck. Our heads were slightly tilted to one side. The massive flash happened and we stopped. I said bye and walked off into were everyone was dancing or eating.

"Lucy!" I shouted looking around to find her. She was standing behind me this whole time and was as quiet as a mouse. "Ready to sing?"

"Hell yeh!" She said as we walked up and performed some songs. Between Nathan, Brandon, Lucy and I we all sang together. I added two extra songs just for the hell of it. I mean you only graduate a few times in your life so make it a night you remember.

Extra Songs:

'Bridget Mendler - Ready or Not' 

'Katy Perry - Part of Me'

'Victoria Justice ft. Elizabeth Gillies - Take a Hint' (Katie sings Victoria Justice parts and Lucy sings Elizabeth Gillies parts)

After that some slow songs and faster or fast songs were on including 'Natasha Bedingfield - These words' and some pink songs and avicii and stuff. Might I add I dance to pretty much none of them, I just talked to my friends that I may never see again but we can catch up on Facebook. Gotta love dat FB.

At the end everyone celebrated with streamers and cake and shit. So much confetti and streamers were everywhere. 

Now, the after party is where the real party happens.