Chapter 8: Younger Brother Advice

~Katie~

While Brandon and I were waiting for Lucy we just sat there talking about school. *Knock* we hear on the door. Brandon walked down and opened the door as I followed. "Hi Brandon!" Lucy yelled happily.

"Hey Katie..." She looked down at my cast and looked back at me. There was some awkward silence for quite a while. "Katie... Who the hell did this and what the hell happened." She demanded.

"Who do you think? And it was no 'Cat-fight'." I joked. "Jan?" She asked, I nodded. She looked down and shook her head. She sighed, walked back outside and Brandon followed. "Brandon, This is my mum, Courtney. Mum this is my friend, Brandon." She introduced. Brandon waved to Lucy's mum and she waved back. Lucy flicked her head telling me to follow.

"What happened?" She asked. I shrugged because I couldn't really remember. "All I remember is walking like a zombie to Brandons house and he put on 'teen beach movie'. My wrist started hurting and I was taken to hospital. That's it." I said. She grinned and walked away. I followed her to her car.

"Hi Katie!" Lucy's mum said. I waved back. On the drive I put in my earphones listening to any song I wanted; Acapella and stuff. I looked over to Brandon and he looked like he had something on his mind. "Brandon?" I asked, he looked at me "You ok?" he smiled and nodded. Lucy yelled "Corners!" at the top of her lungs. Brandon and I chuckled. as she pushed against me.

Lucy started pushing against me because I was in the middle. We both decided to join in. We were acting like a bunch of two year olds, well I am pretty childish. Lucy pushed me too hard and I fell on Brandon, that feeling is back though. Brandon and I chuckled. I got up in a flash, well, I AM THE FLASH...

We got to school in no time. We thanked Lucy's mum and Brandon had to go and do something. We all waved good bye to him. Nathan ran up to Lucy and hugged her. They are a pretty cute couple, together forever by the looks of 'em.

*Bell*

We all start walking to class and I walked into Jan. "Oh Sorry, I di- Jan, it's good to see you again." I said. Its good to see what I did to her, she has a bandage covering the cut and a few other things. "Hello bitch. Where the hell where you going yesterday?" She asked. "Nowhere, just going for a walk... Bitch" I shot back.

She walked up to me and said "If you ever hurt me again, you won't be anyth-" I grinned at her. "I'm almost the captain for our team, Jan." I interrupted. I turned around and started walking to music class.

I walked inside the room and I put down my stuff. The teacher walked in said "Good Morning students, next lesson we are starting our next assessment. You will have to choose an instrument and sing a song with a partner. Partners are chosen later today by me." they announced.

*Bell*

~Brandon~

"Sorry students, next lesson you will know who your partner." The teacher announced while there was a mad rush out the door. I walked out the door with Katie because we waited for the mad rush. "Katie, is your wrist ok?" I asked, she smiled and nodded. "Yes, thanks again for taking care of me." I nodded.

I walked down the hall for lunch and I bumped into Jan. "Hi Honey" She yelled. I smiled and waved at her. I kept walking towards the cafeteria. I got to the cafeteria and started eating my cheese toast.

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! I was walking home and Jan pulled up next to me. "You want a lift?" Jan asked, I shook my head. "I'm just trying to clear my head." I responded. I kept walking and started listening to music.

I was almost home and I started raining, I ran the rest of the way home. I walked inside and I could hear Michael talking to his friends on the xbox. "Michael! Get off it now! I need to ask you something!" I yelled from downstairs. He walked down and walked around looking for me. "In here." I said. He sighed and walked in. Michael is like the 'relationship brother' because he knows about things like that.

"I have this friend, he likes another girl but has a girlfriend. What would he do?" I asked. Michael looked at me puzzled. "If she likes singing and he likes singing, they should sing together. I could get you, I mean, them a gig at my work." He responded. I smiled and did our special hand shake.

I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone out of my bag. I started to check Facebook and Katie was on. I started to chat with her.

FACEBOOK CHAT:

[ME]

Hi Katie!!! When is your soccer semi!?!?!

[KATIE WELSH]

HI BRANDON!!!!!!!!!! It is on Sunday at my club. The time will be 12:00!!!!!

[ME]

Ok!!! THANKS!!!!

[KATIE WELSH]

Haha, no problem! And if we win the Captain for grand final gets chosen! I'm as nervous as hell.

[ME]

Awesome! That will be awesome to see who wins that! You will do just fine... Trust me...

[KATIE WELSH]

Thanks Brandon! You're a really good friend. :)

[ME]

Welcome, You are too :) You like singing, right?

[KATIE WELSH]

Thanks, Yeah I do :)