Chapter 17: Meet the Family.

~Katie~

I woke up in Brandon's arms. That's exactly how I would like to wake up every morning. I checked the alarm clock and it was five thirty. I groaned and looked over at Brandon who was still fast asleep. I snuggled into him and slowly drifted off into a dream.

I woke up this time at eight. I turned my head to see an awake Brandon happily watching me sleep. WTF? Freak...

"I was up before you," he smiled and pointed in my face. He started poking me in the ribs thinking he won.

"Nah-uh, I was up at five thirty," I pouted as I folded my arms. He giggled and disagreed.

"Sure, sure, sure..." he said still poking me in the ribs. It's freaking annoying the hell outta me. "I was!" I shouted pouting. "Sure you were" he said sarcastically and laughed. He got up while I was still lying on his bed. I WAS UP FIRST!

I kept shouting 'I was' while he was trying to interrupt with 'sure you were'. He got up and grabbed a shirt that was a black Nike shirt with a Nike tick on it. He jumped back onto his bed on top of me tickling me. Everyone knows I can't stand being tickled, but there was something about him that I didn't mind him doing it. Or anything...

I laughed along with him as he was still shouting 'Sure'. He quickly stopped when his door slammed open.

"What the hell?" Michael said staring at us. He happened to come in at the wrong time. Well, this is awkward..."

What are you doing?" He asked looking a bit furious. Why should he care what we are doing?

"It's not what it looked like. It was a tickle war," Brandon said hoping that his brother would believe him. His brother looked at him like it was the most stupid answer in the world.

"That's the most ridiculous answer I've ever heard," he said now chuckling. Told ya...

With that said Michael had walked out Brandon's room keeping the door open so he can observe from the far. I looked at Brandon and he bent down to give me a kiss on the forehead. He got off of me and got off his bed. He held his hand out to take so he could take me off the bed like a gentleman.

"Mum's got Bacon and Eggs downstairs. You want to have breakfast here?" He asked as I nodded like crazy. I haven't had bacon and eggs foreva. He laughed at my reaction and held my hand downstairs and into the kitchen. The scent of cooked pig filled the bottom floor, best smell.

We got downstairs where breakfast was going to be served. Brandon sat down and patted the seat next to him. I sat down where he patted and he put his hand on my thigh as I did the same with him.

"You hungry dear? I've got heaps here. We have two extra guests joining us with breakfast this morning so I thought I would cook extra," Brandon's mum said to us. She is like the nicest lady in the whole world.

"Sort of Mrs Timber," I said shaking my free hand side to side. She snorted.

"We are family now, call me Marissa," She said to me. I don't really like calling my friends parents by their first name. In this case, my boyfriend. I grinned and looked at Brandon who sat there with a 'thinking' expression on his face.

"Who's the other guest?" Brandon asked as he let his face relax. I looked at him then back to his mother who was cooking the breakfast on the stove. She looked at him like 'you seriously don't remember'.

"Bridget, Justin's girlfriend," She said looking back at the stove dishing out the delicious bacon and eggs. Yay! Another girl!

Brandon got up and when I went to get up he pushed my shoulders back down and smirked. He grabbed two glasses of juice and two sets of knives and forks. He sat the juice and a set in front of me and put some where he was sitting.