Chapter 1: Nervous?

~WEDNESDAY- SAME WEEK~

~Katie~

It's Wednesday and next weekend our soccer semis are on, me and Lucy are as nervous as hell. Today we have our assessment with crayons. I wasn't really listening to anything Mr Hudson said. One of the rules were to not draw on anything and that's all I know, Lucy or -Ewww- Jan would know.

Also, today I have Music and homework was to practice guitar and what is homework anyway, I don't see the reason for it. Wait, it's so teachers can ruin our lives. Plus, I have soccer training tonight and I know, I know, my coach is ready to kill us.

I have science now and Jan is extra bitchy today. Lucy asked Jan to please pass over the plastic cups, Jan grabbed it and gave it to her and shouted "Here!" I looked at Lucy, fake smiled and shook my head. I looked over at Brandon and he was looking at me biting his lip. He was either looking at me or Jan. It can't of been me though, Jan is his Girlfriend, unfortunately. I smiled at him, he looked back down and started his work.

~Brandon~

I was watching Katie do her work, she looked so cute in her science suit/apron thing. I started 'biting' my lip, I wasn't biting my lip anyway, they were dry. I wasn't trying to make it look obvious that I was checking her out but I think she thought that I was. Ok, I was. She looked up at me and smiled, I looked back down at my work instantly.

I walked out of class and saw Jan waiting there for me. She said "Hey babe" I replied "hi." She told me about what happened in class between her and Katie. That's all made up Bull-Crap I thought to myself, Katie would never do that. She invited me to dinner tonight at a 'fantastic' restaurant, I'd rather McDonalds.

I told her I can't I have 'plans'. I've got to go talk to Katie, I want to see if she has plans tomorrow night. I'm not going to ask her out, I just want to get to know her a bit more. I will do it in Music because Jan isn't in it. Perfect Chance to talk.

I'm in music now and I got to talk to Katie. I got to class early and Katie was there, with her best friend and her boyfriend, I think it's Lucy and Nathan. I walked over and smiled, more butterflies every step. "Hi Katie, Lucy, Nathan." They all greeted me. Lucy said to Nathan "Lets Go Babe" Katie argued "no-no-no-no-no, stay" Lucy turned and smiled and looked at her, than me as they walked out.

Katie smiled at me. MORE FREAKIN' BUTTERFLYS! I asked Katie "How are you?" She replied "fine, you?" and I replied back "fine, thanks." I smiled and asked "do you have plans tomorrow night?" she looked at me puzzled "No. Why?" 

I replied "Do you want to come over? As friends? Keep in touch with me on Facebook if you want to come. Okay?" She nodded shyly in return. *BELL* I got up, smiled and waved goodbye "Bye Katie" She waved to me as I walked out. As I turned around I muttered "Oh-My-God, That was hard to ask her just as a friend, that was harder than I expected."